Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-10-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Bahhhhh my daughter is sick so she'll be skipping coming here this weekend.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2015, 03:47 AM
(23-10-2015 12:18 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Bahhhhh my daughter is sick so she'll be skipping coming here this weekend.

Nice. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-10-2015, 04:11 AM
(23-10-2015 03:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 12:18 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Bahhhhh my daughter is sick so she'll be skipping coming here this weekend.

Nice. Thumbsup
Silence peasant, go play with your Xbone.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
23-10-2015, 01:26 PM
God fucking dammit!

So I got this lady at the student records desk. I asked for an advising appointment. She wouldn't help me. I asked about getting a structural prof, she said they were unavailable. So I scheduled with the head of the department, who is the default advisor. But she booked another student in the same slot.

The prof is now out at a meeting. The other girl is waiting too. She comes out and tells the OTHER girl that she can schedule HER with one of the other profs INCLUDING the structural profs I asked for.
23-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Fucking uncivilized motherfucker and their children. I've been waiting at the Dr office for 10 minutes and the little shits running amok are asking for a whooping.

Thus far, the following has happened:

Kid trying to grab my keys off my belt.
Thrown shoe to the head.
At least 5 ear splitting screams.
One extremely nasty diaper change on the seat next to me.

When I asked the woman to restrain her children she called me an asshole... Dodgy

Oh and as I'm typing this, the mom just went out for a smoke,leaving 3 kids to run around unsupervised.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
23-10-2015, 02:44 PM
(23-10-2015 02:37 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Fucking uncivilized motherfucker and their children. I've been waiting at the Dr office for 10 minutes and the little shits running amok are asking for a whooping.

Thrown shoe to the head.

When I asked the woman to restrain her children she called me an asshole... Dodgy

Oh and as I'm typing this, the mom just went out for a smoke,leaving 3 kids to run around unsupervised.

I'd have thought the staff would have been dealing with that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-10-2015, 02:48 PM
(23-10-2015 02:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 02:37 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Fucking uncivilized motherfucker and their children. I've been waiting at the Dr office for 10 minutes and the little shits running amok are asking for a whooping.

Thrown shoe to the head.

I'd have thought the staff would have been dealing with that.

There's just one really meek lady out front. Nice woman, but no back bone.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
23-10-2015, 03:24 PM

Thrown shoe to the head.

Oh you are an asshole. Why didn't you just let the kid take your keys? You might have missed it but the world revolves around her kids. (^_^)
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
23-10-2015, 03:28 PM
(23-10-2015 03:24 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  

Thrown shoe to the head.

Oh you are an asshole. Why didn't you just let the kid take your keys? You might have missed it but the world revolves around her kids. (^_^)

I must have missed that memo.

In all fairness, though, I AM an asshole.

[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
23-10-2015, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2015 06:53 PM by Free Thought.)
(23-10-2015 03:24 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  

Thrown shoe to the head.

I don't know about her kid, but from her behaviour, I'm guessing the mother may be dense enough for the world to orbit.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post