Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-10-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
How is it when YOU don't properly express yourself, it becomes MY fault?

I feel so much better now.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-10-2015, 04:39 PM
(24-10-2015 12:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  How is it when YOU don't properly express yourself, it becomes MY fault?

Because
  1. You weren't listening;
  2. You misunderstood;
  3. You should just know what he's talking about.

Obviously. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-10-2015, 04:49 PM
(24-10-2015 04:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 12:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  How is it when YOU don't properly express yourself, it becomes MY fault?

Because
  1. You weren't listening;
  2. You misunderstood;
  3. You should just know what he's talking about.

Obviously. Drinking Beverage

Stop that! You're channeling him again. I find it worrisome.

It's like that cock is radar.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-10-2015, 08:47 PM
A girl took three days to text me back because she had a headache. That doesn't bode well for the rest of the relationship. I mean, where do you go from there? If you lead with "I have a headache" before you even start dating, just imagine what marriage would be like... Laugh out load

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
24-10-2015, 10:04 PM
(24-10-2015 08:47 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  A girl took three days to text me back because she had a headache. That doesn't bode well for the rest of the relationship. I mean, where do you go from there? If you lead with "I have a headache" before you even start dating, just imagine what marriage would be like... Laugh out load

"Coincidentally, I also have a headache. Fortunately, biology has an answer for our woes: scienticians have discovered that during intercourse, the body releases copious amounts of pleasure-causing stimulant neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine, which also act as powerful painkillers.

I propose that we go about solving our problem cooperatively as per the understandings of science.
"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
25-10-2015, 11:01 PM
(Walking dead sort-of-spoiler)...That's the second time a Walking Dead death has been spoiled for me on the same fucking forum (not this one) with absolutely no warning. Some people don't have cable you jerk-faces!
25-10-2015, 11:13 PM
(25-10-2015 11:01 PM)Dex Wrote:  (Walking dead sort-of-spoiler)...That's the second time a Walking Dead death has been spoiled for me on the same fucking forum (not this one) with absolutely no warning. Some people don't have cable you jerk-faces!

Oops! Don't read the Walking Dead thread on TTA Wink
25-10-2015, 11:55 PM
(25-10-2015 11:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 11:01 PM)Dex Wrote:  (Walking dead sort-of-spoiler)...That's the second time a Walking Dead death has been spoiled for me on the same fucking forum (not this one) with absolutely no warning. Some people don't have cable you jerk-faces!

Oops! Don't read the Walking Dead thread on TTA Wink

Oh, I didn't even know there was one Big Grin . Definitely steering clear! The spoilers from the other forum were in random threads completely unrelated to the show. Though I guess I had it coming, being as far behind as I am.
26-10-2015, 06:12 PM
Property tax bill was more than I anticipated.

Weeping

26-10-2015, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2015 09:38 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Someone calls me a retard, because "wearing makeup is like being a sign by the road side" is apparently not PC politie and 'gasp'' offensive! [It meant IN CONTEXT... you know how billboards work if you're looking for a store or not? Yeah. There ya go. That deserves an attack why? That's bitching about makeup itself HOW?!] I defend myself and use a couple of hints to explain how it worked, and then Malaika decides to extremely bitching, poiting the finger and sending FU contexted-"lols." (which happen to be an attack. She lies and said she didn't do that, of course.) I defend myself again.. she bitches... repeat repeat... I block, report two of her posts, which are basically harassment and bullying upon my person. She continues harassing me and abusing away, lying probably to top that as she's also doing (you know putting words into my mouth and morphing context dishonestly and that kind of thing), all because my postage wasn't GOOD ENOUGH for her and her two troll friends. That'll teach me to try to play along side of that group! YouTube will not give me a mute option, and the reports, and me telling the god dam TRUTH about the matter has made no difference at all. This one seems to be targeting me and getting some delusional high off some imaginary victim or prey she thinks she's hurting. What an ASS!