Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-11-2012, 02:36 AM
Ranting corner
(08-11-2012 02:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  and hey, if I get raped I get raped, I shouldn't have worn such provocative clothing anyway.

(rape joke, real classy Muffs, reeeeeal classy)

Be sure to get pics.

And if you want to snap a few shots of the flat, that's cool too.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: Ranting corner
While I'm being raped and murdered I'll be sure to make sure that we all pause for a group photo.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Just a few good rants:
So I made a Twitter last night (@xlegendoflinkx) and I'm absolutely addicted, already.
I mainly post about teenage stuff and pictures, but hey I'm 16. Tongue

This guy that I'm "talking" to, James, picked me up from school yesterday.
I really like this guy and would love to be his girlfriend, but he hasn't asked yet/maybe he won't?
Anyway, he kissed me yesterday (and held my hand).
My heart still races at the thought Blush .
Sunday we are getting together to get Chinese, cuddle, and watch Disney movies (with a bit of Star Wars thrown in). I'm so excited!

Honestly, I guess that I could say I'm having a great week!
And I'm super excited for the weekend and no school on Monday.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2012, 06:10 PM
You hear that?
That's the sound of my alarm NOT GOING OFF!!! and me waking up an hour before my exam.
The plan was to get up at 7 and study, works for me all the time but with an hour to go? not possible.
Grrrr.

Oh well. No use mopping around feeling sorry for myself that my tertiary education really hit the crapper this year and will likely not even be possible to continue next year. I think its high time I got my a into g and made up that business plan.
OH and I've had a thought lately, moving down south to Christchurch. The city was flattened by 2 large earthquakes and is in the rebuilding phase and I suspect it'd be perfect for a young wannabe businessmen like myself, especially considering it's the CBD they're re-doing, like allll the CBD.
08-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Oh you opportunist you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-11-2012, 06:36 PM
No use being a pessimist in a situation beyond your control.
08-11-2012, 06:58 PM
True enough Muffs, but being a pessimist can be fun in those sorts of situations.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-11-2012, 11:42 PM
No it's not, it's fucking depressing.
If someone with a lesser outlook on life and more susceptible to substance abuse was in my shoes right now they'd be in a ditch dead somewhere from meth overdose.

Anyway, I went to view this room. The drive way is to a big open space surrounded by several apartments (I knew where I was going, use to deliver Indian food here, long story.). So anyway, I go into this one apartment, up some very darkly lite stairs and around a very shady corner.
I was practically begging to be raped and murdered going to such a place.

Luckily I wasn't, I survived. And basing my anticipation of what to expect off the text I received I was not disappointed by this guys appearance of a complete lack of education.

Why must I be forced to live with such imbecilic people. The sort of people that you say something smart and they'll think you're making fun of them and stab you.

I think i shall keep looking for suitable living arrangements. If worst comes to shove I'll sell my precious (motorbike) and move overseas.
09-11-2012, 07:49 AM
So just got done watching both sessions of Game of Thrones.
How is that EVERYTHING has zombies in it these days?
09-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Re: RE: Ranting corner
(09-11-2012 07:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So just got done watching both sessions of Game of Thrones.
How is that EVERYTHING has zombies in it these days?

Over ramped post 9/11 fear that highlights the chaos, or mumbo jumbo.

How is there no Carl Sagan birthday thread yet? Or why,not a universal key person birthday thread, bah

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson