Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-10-2015, 05:36 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-10-2015 05:00 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I know as a stay at home mom it's my job to do all the housework. But do you know how hard that is to do with a very willful 1 year old.

Aaargh

That's when you play a fun game with the kid --

It involves duct tape - and is called "Houdini"....

(that'll keep 'em busy for a couple hours....)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
29-10-2015, 02:52 PM
Ranting corner
You ask me to help you today. Fine, you're cosplaying as Darth Maul and need my help. You picked me up at 7am. OK.

We get there. You don't have batteries for the lightsaber. Hm. OK, less time.

We get to your place. I get the latex, spirit gum, and face/body paint ready. You haven't gotten the horns ready. Shit. Oh, you didn't get the right size bodysuit? Damn. You didn't paint the body tattoos on it? Fuck. You lost the gloves.

You literally did NOTHING for this costume the past two weeks. And now you want it done before lunch?

*sigh*
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
29-10-2015, 03:01 PM
(29-10-2015 02:52 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  You ask me to help you today. Fine, you're cosplaying as Darth Maul and need my help. You picked me up at 7am. OK.

We get to your place. I get the latex, spirit gum, and face/body paint ready. You haven't gotten the horns ready. Shit. Oh, you didn't get the right size bodysuit? Damn. You didn't paint the body tattoos on it? Fuck. You lost the gloves.

You literally did NOTHING for this costume the past two weeks. And now you want it done before lunch?

*sigh*

Be glad he is not cosplaying post movie Clone Wars TV Series Darth Maul. Would be screwed on robotic legs.

[Image: clone_wars_villains_by_dalvus-d4xtro4.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-10-2015, 03:48 PM
(29-10-2015 03:01 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 02:52 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  You ask me to help you today. Fine, you're cosplaying as Darth Maul and need my help. You picked me up at 7am. OK.

*sigh*

Be glad he is not cosplaying post movie Clone Wars TV Series Darth Maul. Would be screwed on robotic legs.

[Image: clone_wars_villains_by_dalvus-d4xtro4.jpg]
I would've walked the hell away!
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
30-10-2015, 12:59 PM
It's nearly Halloween and I've been all over town trying to get a witches hat. A simple run of the mill witches hat. It's fucking ridiculous, Halloween and no witches hat! It's all elaborate expensive costumes of the Terminator, Iron man, zombies etc.......... Bollocks!!!!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
30-10-2015, 01:41 PM
make a paper cone template. Get some fabric, and sew your own.
If you try this, know that the fabric stores are beyond busy today. I know they were yesterday Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
30-10-2015, 01:51 PM
(30-10-2015 01:41 PM)skyking Wrote:  make a paper cone template. Get some fabric, and sew your own.
If you try this, know that the fabric stores are beyond busy today. I know they were yesterday Hobo
If you can't sew, you can use hot glue guns (available at dollar stores) or PVA or Elmer's. The latter won't be permanent but who cares. It's Halloween!!

If you're worried about the seam, just glue a strip of fabric or Halloween ribbon over it.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
30-10-2015, 02:07 PM
heck you could fold it and staple the seams, just put tape over the staples on the inside.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
30-10-2015, 02:35 PM
My local grocery store accused me of trying to steal.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-10-2015, 02:38 PM
(30-10-2015 02:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My local grocery store accused me of trying to steal.
What the?