Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-10-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2015, 04:08 PM
(30-10-2015 02:38 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 02:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My local grocery store accused me of trying to steal.
What the?

Yep.

Hubby got paid today. So I went to the market mostly to just take out some cash. They were running a special on something so I figured two birds and all that.

I asked for $80 cash back. The cashier gave me $60

I moved aside (probably my mistake) to see the receipt more clearly thinking maybe I made the error.

I said to the cashier checker person whatever the duck they're called) that I asked for 80 back and she only gave me 60. The receipt, the coupon and cash are all still in my hand. Two bags are in my other hand.

The cashier said she knew she gave me 80. She calls a manager and said she wanted her register checked (to prove me wrong).

Then when they clear out the register, she tells me that she knows it won't be over $20.

So me getting all my money now hinges on the fact this dumb cunt gave out the right change.

The manager counts the money (there's probably machine that does it). Comes out and asked if I was missing $15 or $20. I said $20 and tried to hand her my receipt (because I've never removed the cash or coupon). She said the register was over only $15.

She called a higher up manager, who looked at the shit in my hands and handed me a $20.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-10-2015, 04:10 PM
(30-10-2015 03:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess work.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-10-2015, 04:29 PM
(30-10-2015 04:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 03:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess work.

How'd you guess?

I am mentally exhausted by this week and this day in particular.

But, I am going to try to get some stuff moved down into my new room this evening since it's too rainy to go to the store or to decorate for tomorrow.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-10-2015, 06:46 PM
Goddamn electricity Nazi. Turned on the light in my new room so I could carry some stuff downstairs. The light is off and I am trying to muscle the damn box down the steps in the dark. I was upstairs about five minutes. Guess it's better for me to break my damn neck. Wouldn't want to let a light bulb burn. Dodgy

Oh, and don't ask if I need some help. There might be stupid shit on TV that would be missed.

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
30-10-2015, 06:52 PM
This cold ass rain better not be around to fuck up tomorrow night! Angry

30-10-2015, 06:54 PM
(30-10-2015 04:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 02:38 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  What the?

Yep.

Hubby got paid today. So I went to the market mostly to just take out some cash. They were running a special on something so I figured two birds and all that.

I moved aside (probably my mistake) to see the receipt more clearly thinking maybe I made the error.

I said to the cashier checker person whatever the duck they're called) that I asked for 80 back and she only gave me 60. The receipt, the coupon and cash are all still in my hand. Two bags are in my other hand.

The cashier said she knew she gave me 80. She calls a manager and said she wanted her register checked (to prove me wrong).

Then when they clear out the register, she tells me that she knows it won't be over $20.

So me getting all my money now hinges on the fact this dumb cunt gave out the right change.

The manager counts the money (there's probably machine that does it). Comes out and asked if I was missing $15 or $20. I said $20 and tried to hand her my receipt (because I've never removed the cash or coupon). She said the register was over only $15.

She called a higher up manager, who looked at the shit in my hands and handed me a $20.

How awful and time consuming! I'm glad you got your money out.

I remember the deer-ish look a Starbucks employee gave me a few months back when she entered something wrong in the cash register and had no idea how to count change back to me. I gave her a little lesson, but she still had to have a manager come over and use a calculator.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
31-10-2015, 04:44 AM
I actually made a friend here, she invited us over. I invited her over. We visited and talked and our kids played together. Fun stuff. Suddenly, she keeps her kids inside if I'm near her house (which is twice weekly), won't answer any texts, and has blocked me on (or removed herself from) all forms of social media. Sad I don't know if I'm being snubbed or if her conservative Christian husband has a problem with me and is isolating her.
31-10-2015, 06:04 AM
(30-10-2015 04:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 02:38 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  What the?

Yep.

Impressive waste of time.
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
31-10-2015, 12:30 PM
Need advice....

You need two things, money is somewhat tight, so you've been saving.

Item number 1 (and i will add the purpose of the saving) benefits only yourself.
Item number 2 would benefit more people within your household.

You just learned that item number 2 is needed because its a bit worse than you originally realized -- in other words you thought that you make it last a couple more years and now realize that it really won't make it that long.