Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-11-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-11-2015 12:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Jdog's avatar is a dog reading...because his name is jdog...

That logic though lol

Nah, it's a dog reading because I could not find my old one after switching it for Halloween and I thought it would make a decent replacement. Funny thing is I don't really read books.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2015, 06:22 PM
I lost my childhood best friend yesterday morning. My 21 year old cousin was too young for this shit.

Do not drink and drive. Do not let other people drink and drive. If you are a parent, DO NOT CONDONE YOUR CHILD TO DRINK AND FUCKING DRIVE. If your son is drunk, and his friends are drunk too, why the fuck would you tell your son to drive his friends home? Why would YOU, a sober parent, not offer to drive them all home instead? Because of your shitty parenting, my family is in pain, and we have lost something we cannot fucking get back.

I hope your son rots, and I hope you're happy, because we're not, and we won't be.
01-11-2015, 06:28 PM
(01-11-2015 06:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I lost my childhood best friend yesterday morning. My 21 year old cousin was too young for this shit.

Do not drink and drive. Do not let other people drink and drive. If you are a parent, DO NOT CONDONE YOUR CHILD TO DRINK AND FUCKING DRIVE. If your son is drunk, and his friends are drunk too, why the fuck would you tell your son to drive his friends home? Why would YOU, a sober parent, not offer to drive them all home instead? Because of your shitty parenting, my family is in pain, and we have lost something we cannot fucking get back.

I hope your son rots, and I hope you're happy, because we're not, and we won't be.

Sorry for your loss Sad Hug

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-11-2015, 07:23 PM
(01-11-2015 06:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I lost my childhood best friend yesterday morning. My 21 year old cousin was too young for this shit.

That's terrible, so sorry Ferdi. Sad
01-11-2015, 08:36 PM

Sadcryface Hug Ferdi. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-11-2015, 08:37 PM

I'm so sorry to read of this, Ferdinand. Sad

Be true to yourself. Heart
02-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Thank you for your condolences, everyone.
02-11-2015, 01:37 AM

*Big hug*

I'm so sorry.
02-11-2015, 06:14 AM
I'm sorry for your loss Ferdi...

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
02-11-2015, 06:18 AM
Soo, I didn't get my allowance yet, my dad didn't leave any money and there are no veggies our meat in the house, and I'm expected to cook something.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....