Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-11-2015, 06:20 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Death is hard. Death for no reason is harder. Death because of someone's sloth, disregard, or stupidity - the worst.

Condolences Ferdi.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2015, 06:23 AM
Procrastination is a bitch, I didn't do this evaluation of myself and I still can't be bothered to do it, even though I have to deliver it today for "career counseling"class.
I have to describe my strong points, weak points, personality andmore of that kinda crap. Would it be ok to write I'm a lazy introverted SOB who loves procrastinating as my personality?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
02-11-2015, 01:23 PM
(01-11-2015 06:22 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I lost my childhood best friend yesterday morning. My 21 year old cousin was too young for this shit.

Do not drink and drive. Do not let other people drink and drive. If you are a parent, DO NOT CONDONE YOUR CHILD TO DRINK AND FUCKING DRIVE. If your son is drunk, and his friends are drunk too, why the fuck would you tell your son to drive his friends home? Why would YOU, a sober parent, not offer to drive them all home instead? Because of your shitty parenting, my family is in pain, and we have lost something we cannot fucking get back.

I hope your son rots, and I hope you're happy, because we're not, and we won't be.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
02-11-2015, 01:32 PM
You know those annoying critters that start making a lot of noise when the sun sets? There is one in home right now. I can't find it, and it is freaking loud!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
02-11-2015, 01:33 PM
(02-11-2015 01:32 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  You know those annoying critters that start making a lot of noise when the sun sets? There is one in home right now. I can't find it, and it is freaking loud!
Babies?
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
02-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Okay I have been in a discussion with fundamentalists about religion basically for shits and giggles. Here's one that I haven't seen before. I laughed so hard my sides were hurting.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 2 users Like AWeir1978's post
02-11-2015, 01:39 PM
Can someone please interpret this crap? "Yes celebrating death is an horrible thing. Halloween is purely SATANIC pagan rituals, that glorify burning humans ALIVE. After doing the research, the Roman Catholic church adopted all pagan rituals. There is NOTHING Holy about Halloween and offering human sacrifices. What goes on at The Bohemian Grove, in Ca., where the RCC and the nations leaders engage in homosexual activities and celebrate their, CREMATION of Care Ceremonies ( a real nice name for, 'Human Sacrifices to Satan'), every year, where leaders are chosen, for their allegiance to satan / the Papacy. The Cremation of so-called-care, is about as caring as Planned parenthood is to the murdering of the unborn child." LOL
02-11-2015, 01:42 PM
I couldn't help myself.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 6 users Like AWeir1978's post
02-11-2015, 05:29 PM
Not sure how, but I've gotten worse at writing and drawing (art in general). Fuck.
02-11-2015, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 06:55 PM by Full Circle.)
Something is just not right I tell you. Has anyone checked on Muffs? October 23rd was his last post on this thread, something ain’t right and I’m begining to worry.

ps I was right. He had a meltdown.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce