Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-11-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Just how many times do I have to tell my oldest that I do not want her to help me go through 40+ years of photographs?

No means NO. Angry

It would turn into a fiasco instead of a project that actually got anything done.

The one person who can't organize anyfuckingthing is not the person I want involved in this task.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2015, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 05:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-11-2015 01:35 PM)AWeir1978 Wrote:  Okay I have been in a discussion with fundamentalists about religion basically for shits and giggles. Here's one that I haven't seen before. I laughed so hard my sides were hurting.

Best part is the Pepsico Food Service ad in his post.

#sigh
02-11-2015, 05:55 PM
I've gone back to faith. That's not the problem. The problem is that I forgot how critical and judgmental Christians are, and atheists (my offline and efriends) are more loving to me than some Christian sites (and Christian offline friends). :/ This has always been a problem, not sure why certain spiritual beliefs cause people to think that they are better than others. Oh well...there's my rant for today.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
02-11-2015, 05:55 PM
My allergies kept me up all night coughing. Going in to work on zero hours of sleep really sucks. Weeping
I took my allergy meds as soon as I got home, and oddly I don't even feel tired right now, even though I've been awake for a day and a half. Consider

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
02-11-2015, 07:36 PM
(02-11-2015 05:45 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Something is just not right I tell you. Has anyone checked on Muffs? October 23rd was his last post on this thread, something ain’t right and I’m begining to worry.

ps I was right. He had a meltdown.

Unsure

Is he ok?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
02-11-2015, 07:52 PM
(02-11-2015 07:36 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 05:45 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Something is just not right I tell you. Has anyone checked on Muffs? October 23rd was his last post on this thread, something ain’t right and I’m begining to worry.

ps I was right. He had a meltdown.

Unsure

Is he ok?

Dodgy never mind. I don't ever read the game threads.

Wow. Just wow.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
02-11-2015, 10:26 PM
My family is seeking comfort in a medium that lives in Ohio.

A MEDIUM.

Are you fucking shitting me
02-11-2015, 10:38 PM
(02-11-2015 10:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  My family is seeking comfort in a medium that lives in Ohio.

A MEDIUM.

What’s even worse it’s that he/she is from Ohio! Gasp

Big Grin
Lived there....sucked.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
02-11-2015, 10:40 PM
(02-11-2015 10:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 10:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  My family is seeking comfort in a medium that lives in Ohio.

A MEDIUM.

What’s even worse it’s that he/she is from Ohio! Gasp

Big Grin
Lived there....sucked.

From someone else who has lived there, you are 100% right.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
02-11-2015, 10:45 PM
(02-11-2015 10:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 10:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  What’s even worse it’s that he/she is from Ohio! Gasp

Big Grin
Lived there....sucked.

From someone else who has lived there, you are 100% right.

I lived there too--didn't like it either. Wink