Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-11-2012, 09:27 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-11-2012 08:24 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(09-11-2012 07:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So just got done watching both sessions of Game of Thrones.
How is that EVERYTHING has zombies in it these days?

Over ramped post 9/11 fear that highlights the chaos, or mumbo jumbo.

How is there no Carl Sagan birthday thread yet? Or why,not a universal key person birthday thread, bah
Birthdays are for kids. Bah humbug.

And fucking earmuffs... I'm gonna hafta live in a cardboard box, and I'm gonna flunk out of college, BUT GAME OF THRONES HAS ZOMBIES IN IT! Dodgy

Fucking kids.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2012, 09:40 AM
Just learnt that today is a day of bloody mourning here, over the death of the Bulgarian Orthodox patriarch (aged 98). Day of mourning?! For fuck's sake!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
09-11-2012, 09:41 AM
(09-11-2012 09:40 AM)Vera Wrote:  Just learnt that today is a day of bloody mourning here, over the death of the Bulgarian Orthodox patriarch (aged 98). Day of mourning?! For fuck's sake!
It's morning here too, but I haven't heard if it's for the same reason. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
09-11-2012, 10:01 AM
(09-11-2012 09:41 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's morning here too, but I haven't heard if it's for the same reason. Drinking Beverage
Lemme turn you on to something: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's_orbit
No need to thank me.
Edit: Hm, my new glasses didn't even seem to work properly... Didn't quite read your post the right way... Maybe it's from all the tears I'm shedding in my hour of mourning...

09-11-2012, 10:04 AM
(09-11-2012 10:01 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(09-11-2012 09:41 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's morning here too, but I haven't heard if it's for the same reason. Drinking Beverage
Lemme turn you on to something: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's_orbit
No need to thank me.
Edit: Hm, my new glasses didn't even seem to work properly... Didn't quite read your post the right way... Maybe it's from all the tears I'm shedding in my hour of mourning...
When I let you turn me on, it won't be to that. Dodgy

No wonder you're crying if your mornings only last an hour. No

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-11-2012, 10:11 AM
(09-11-2012 10:04 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  When I let you turn me on...

What's this "let" shit, windsock?

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
09-11-2012, 10:19 AM
(09-11-2012 10:04 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-11-2012 10:01 AM)Vera Wrote:  Lemme turn you on to something: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's_orbit
No need to thank me.
When I let you turn me on, it won't be to that. Dodgy

No wonder you're crying if your mornings only last an hour. No
I wish that was the reason why I'm crying Sad

Anyways, I'm an evening/night person anyway. At least for the time being. After I've converted to complete hermitdom, hours of the day won't mean much.

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
10-11-2012, 05:37 PM
so while you lot were bitching like little girls "ooooh muffs gonna live in a cardboard box blah blah shouldn't be watching game of thrones blah blah Gweneth Peltro"
I on the other hand was actually doing something about it. Which is more then what you lot can say..

I sent out a few texts last night and got some response and this morning I went to view a house and this place is the fucking Ritz compared to all other places I've looked, fucking nice shiny wood floors, fucking gas stove, windows etc... and these guys were awesome, they totally seemed like the sort of guys I'd hang out with. You know, if all three weren't moving out! why is it EVERY time I've gone to view a room it's the good people that are leaving?
Meh, what it means is three rooms are up for rent in that flat so hopefully I get at least one of them.
One more place to view this afternoon and then my future is in Gods hands.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Ranting corner
Fucking Earmuffs.

~Izel
10-11-2012, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2012 09:01 PM by earmuffs.)
The cunt said he'd text me this afternoon.
It's now 10 to 4. This is not acceptable.

See this face? this is my non-amused face.

I think it's because I interview bad.
It may come as a shock to you people but one thing I'm really shit at, is interviews.
Not because I get nervous or anything, I mean I fucking nailed the speech shit we had to do for English in school, I can speak in front of people no problem at all, it's more to do with that fact that they ask shit questions and so get shit answers in return.
example, had a job interview for the super market a while bag, they needed a checkout person.

sweet manager lady: so, what do you hope to get out of this job?
me: a weekly paycheck.

Needless to say, she was not amused. But fuck that bitch, that's the honest answer. I wasn't gonna make up some mystical fairy answer that she wanted.

But god damn, job interviews are the worst. Y U ask me pointless questions? What makes me think I can do this job?? Umm, it's working at a fucking grocery store, I don't exactly need my masters degree in engineering, any fucktard can do it!!
Or my favorite, "what will you bring to the job", "MY 10" DICK BITCH!" what kind of fucking question is that!!??

It's always females too who ask all the flower questions. Guys just get straight to the point.
Like when I delivered Indian food, the job interview for that involved one question. As soon as I got there he asked if I had my motorcycle license, I said yes and he said you're hired. Now that's a fucking job interview!

Wanna know what else sucks, job application forms.
They ask the same fucking flowery gay questions that don't tell you shit about the person. "Do you have any criminal convictions" is about the only good question they ever ask you. As an interviewer that would be extremely helpful "yes I do", that application goes straight to the bin..
"Will you be available to cover shifts" is a horrible one. I don't fucking know!! I don't fucking know what I'm gonna be doing at some random future fucking date, what kind of retard question is that??

Seriously, when I become an employer I'm gonna do the fucking interviews and I'm gonna ask fucking decent questions.

[Image: oscar.png]