Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-11-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I can't sleep anymore. I used to handle death well. I no longer have that ability.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 03:36 AM
(03-11-2015 03:29 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I can't sleep anymore. I used to handle death well. I no longer have that ability.

Hug

Death ain’t easy on the living.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
03-11-2015, 03:40 AM
(03-11-2015 03:36 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 03:29 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I can't sleep anymore. I used to handle death well. I no longer have that ability.

Hug

I didn't even speak to him for a year. It's killing me.
03-11-2015, 03:40 AM
I haven’t been able to sleep through the night for nearly a week. I have some kind of post-nasal drip, brain eating, phlegm alien in my head and I’m coughing my lungs out every time I lay down.

Fuck this. Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
03-11-2015, 03:45 AM
(03-11-2015 03:40 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 03:36 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Hug

I didn't even speak to him for a year. It's killing me.

Grieve for your loss and hold on to the good memories but don’t play out the what ifs...it’s not healthy.

My heart goes out to you.

[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
03-11-2015, 07:17 AM
(03-11-2015 03:40 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I haven’t been able to sleep through the night for nearly a week. I have some kind of post-nasal drip, brain eating, phlegm alien in my head and I’m coughing my lungs out every time I lay down.

Fuck this. Weeping

Maybe you caught something off DLJ? Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-11-2015, 08:48 AM
(03-11-2015 07:17 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 03:40 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I haven’t been able to sleep through the night for nearly a week. I have some kind of post-nasal drip, brain eating, phlegm alien in my head and I’m coughing my lungs out every time I lay down.

Fuck this. Weeping

Maybe you caught something off DLJ? Drinking Beverage

Dodgy

Seriously, I’m thinking it might have been all that fucking smoke in Indonesia. DLJ is sick because if it as well, don’t know what his symptoms are; mine are coughing, sneezing and itchy balls Wink no, wait, one of those ain’t right.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree...?CMP=fb_gu

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
03-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Quote:The Michigan Senate has approved a new plan to boost road spending that includes a 20% hike in vehicle registration fees and a 7.3-cent gasoline tax increase.

I swear, Michigan government would work a lot better run by a bunch of 10 year olds than it does now. They want to fix the roads by making the vehicles that drive on it more expensive to own. Yeah, it'll work, they won't get as worn and broken because no one will be able to fucking afford to drive on them. Of course the officials won't take pay cuts nor will they raise taxes on the rich.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-11-2015, 03:33 PM
(03-11-2015 02:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
Quote:The Michigan Senate has approved a new plan to boost road spending that includes a 20% hike in vehicle registration fees and a 7.3-cent gasoline tax increase.

I swear, Michigan government would work a lot better run by a bunch of 10 year olds than it does now. They want to fix the roads by making the vehicles that drive on it more expensive to own. Yeah, it'll work, they won't get as worn and broken because no one will be able to fucking afford to drive on them. Of course the officials won't take pay cuts nor will they raise taxes on the rich.

Michigan's government officials aren't the only morons.
Illinois is still selling lottery tickets, but they won't pay out anything over $600. Facepalm
Now they have lawsuits on top of what they have to pay out.
03-11-2015, 03:34 PM
My shitty emotions and shitty sleep are causing me to play shitty in league.

This shitty game.