Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-11-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Ranting corner
It makes far more sense to raise gasoline taxes than vehicle registrations. out of state drivers don't pay registration but do buy gasoline. this way they help pay their share.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 03:42 PM
(03-11-2015 03:35 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It makes far more sense to raise gasoline taxes than vehicle registrations. out of state drivers don't pay registration but do buy gasoline. this way they help pay their share.

Yeah ok I can kind of understand that but still, registration? Really?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Fair warning...this is how I feel about all humans right now. Angry

[img][Image: foghorn_zpsakxsugvq.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
03-11-2015, 05:40 PM
(03-11-2015 05:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Fair warning...this is how I feel about all humans right now. Angry

[img][Image: foghorn_zpsakxsugvq.jpg][/img]

*Hides in his Pikachu hat*

Pika?
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
03-11-2015, 06:06 PM
(02-11-2015 10:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 10:55 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  I lived in Ohio, it does have one good football team but I know of no other redeeming qualities.

It's not Kansas.

Yabut, Kansas has great steaks. Drooling

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2015, 09:23 AM
(02-11-2015 10:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 10:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  My family is seeking comfort in a medium that lives in Ohio.

A MEDIUM.

Are you fucking shitting me

What’s even worse it’s that he/she is from Ohio! Gasp

Big Grin
Lived there....sucked.

They couldn't even legalize weed.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
04-11-2015, 09:32 AM
(03-11-2015 03:42 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 03:35 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It makes far more sense to raise gasoline taxes than vehicle registrations. out of state drivers don't pay registration but do buy gasoline. this way they help pay their share.

Yeah ok I can kind of understand that but still, registration? Really?

Yeah - believe it or not - I'm in favor of registration of vehicles. It's the most dangerous activity any of us participate in on a regular basis - and if there wasn't some governmental oversight, it would be even more dangerous than it is.

And -- if you can afford a $50,000 car - you can pay a bit extra to pay for the roads you drive on. Asphalt isn't free...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-11-2015, 10:07 AM
OH Merica... Dear... Merica
Hold yur hands up real haaaa...
And pree-i-tend you have opin-ee--an..
without som.. makin you craa
Oh Merica...
Nice poe-lees state
.. and kick %^& gear year round
and feminazis yellin so very $#%^ loud!
06-11-2015, 10:09 AM
;....; DON'T....

... walk around and circle LB's car in the nighttime dark and ease drop on her ranting. She selected the sound muffling and "privacy" therein to avoid disturbing her mother's ears with her swear words and rant, even though once again she was woken up by her mother venting to herself!

... gawk, stare, and keep staring for over 80 seconds like LB is a chimera when she gets out due to her privacy being ruined by a paranoid prick! Staring that hard is extremely rude!

... get close to her window at 3 am in the morning!

... kill her pumpkin plant!

... call her on the phone just to gripe and troll her about some attitude adjustment!

... call on the phone and pretend she never answered it twice now!

... call her mom more than four times a week, asking for more donations after she told you she doesn't have anymore this year!

... call LB an ass for no honest reason!

... call LB a moron for telling a harmless makeup joke!

... place your vocal and social standards so far over her head that you can't achieve it yourselves!

(I feel like a kicked dog, tired and ready to bite and chew the hell out of something.)
06-11-2015, 07:14 PM
A good guy I used to work with is on morphine drip and isn't expected to make it past this weekend.

It's a bit past the anniversary that a girl I grew up with and considered family killed herself.

Two others have killed themselves this year.

Shit.