Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-11-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-11-2015 09:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 09:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hubby is home sick. Poor thing...he's got a bad chest cold, coughing wheezing no fever....

But of course he feels worse at night and that's when he's supposed to be at work

I feel your pain...mine is working his way into another major back issue...I suspect he is ready for another surgery. Facepalm

Pitiful, just pitiful.

They shoot husbands, don't they...oh wait, that's horses...they shoot horses. I get that confused sometimes. Undecided

Dodgy

Yeah that.

But he's still useful for killing spiders and opening jars. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2015, 01:08 AM
URRGH!!!!!!

How many times do I have to say it: terrifying the puppy isn't going to make it behave! Furthermore getting angry when it urinates when you are shouting at it and trying to hit it with a roll up new paper isn't going to help because the URINATION IS A SIGN OF SUBMISSION YOU MORONS!!!

And how the fuck DARE you get angry at a PUPPY for biting you; it's not like you've done anything to stop it but threaten it with the pain of a hand or dense, rolled up newspaper across it's backside! Do you think that's how they actually learn how to behave? The answer is no! Would it kill you to consult literally any post-Pavlovian puppy training guide?!

I mean, Jewsus Cryheist! What the fuck did you expect when you got a puppy? Especially a pure-breed puppy that wasn't a month off its mothers teats, from a breed DESIGNED TO ROUND UP SHEEP AND CATTLE, THAT YOU KEEP INSIDE AND GET MAD AT WHEN IT RUNS AROUND, YOU FUCKING IMBECILES!!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
11-11-2015, 04:48 AM
So a priest walks into the Thinking Atheist forums, asks advice on how to deal with educated atheists, then on an evolutionary thread shows himself to be completely uneducated.

Sadly, the above is not a joke.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-11-2015, 04:50 AM
(11-11-2015 01:08 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  URRGH!!!!!!

How many times do I have to say it: terrifying the puppy isn't going to make it behave! Furthermore getting angry when it urinates when you are shouting at it and trying to hit it with a roll up new paper isn't going to help because the URINATION IS A SIGN OF SUBMISSION YOU MORONS!!!

And how the fuck DARE you get angry at a PUPPY for biting you; it's not like you've done anything to stop it but threaten it with the pain of a hand or dense, rolled up newspaper across it's backside! Do you think that's how they actually learn how to behave? The answer is no! Would it kill you to consult literally any post-Pavlovian puppy training guide?!

I mean, Jewsus Cryheist! What the fuck did you expect when you got a puppy? Especially a pure-breed puppy that wasn't a month off its mothers teats, from a breed DESIGNED TO ROUND UP SHEEP AND CATTLE, THAT YOU KEEP INSIDE AND GET MAD AT WHEN IT RUNS AROUND, YOU FUCKING IMBECILES!!

That's... special Undecided Is there any option for the dog to get exercise? Go for a walk somewhere?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-11-2015, 05:07 AM

[Image: puppies-for-dummies.jpg]

Find it here.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-11-2015, 05:39 AM
(11-11-2015 04:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  

That's... special Undecided Is there any option for the dog to get exercise? Go for a walk somewhere?

The dog gets most of its exercise through the interspersed hour or two she gets on the balcony; where she'll run around and play. She used to be able to move freely when she was taken down to attend to toiletry matters, but the Overlords got sick of her 'misbehaving' (See: doing dog shit), and have returned her to the leash on her trips.
She isn't believed to be well behaved enough to be taken for walks yet.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-11-2015, 06:19 AM
(11-11-2015 05:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 04:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  That's... special Undecided Is there any option for the dog to get exercise? Go for a walk somewhere?

The dog gets most of its exercise through the interspersed hour or two she gets on the balcony; where she'll run around and play. She used to be able to move freely when she was taken down to attend to toiletry matters, but the Overlords got sick of her 'misbehaving' (See: doing dog shit), and have returned her to the leash on her trips.
She isn't believed to be well behaved enough to be taken for walks yet.

Dogs like that need frequent exercise, and they need to know they'll get it every day - otherwise when they get out of jail it's a dickens of a job to get them back into it, 'cos they know they won't be allowed out again for a long time.

People shouldn't get dogs if they're not prepared to put in the effort to ensure they have a good life. Since you guys now *have* got such a dog, y'all better man the fuck up and exercise it, or find a better home for it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-11-2015, 06:31 AM
(10-11-2015 10:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 09:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I feel your pain...mine is working his way into another major back issue...I suspect he is ready for another surgery. Facepalm

Pitiful, just pitiful.

They shoot husbands, don't they...oh wait, that's horses...they shoot horses. I get that confused sometimes. Undecided

Dodgy

Yeah that.

Don't forget he's good for mowing the yard, and doesn't require batteries...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-11-2015, 06:33 AM
(11-11-2015 06:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 10:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah that.

Don't forget he's good for mowing the yard, and doesn't require batteries...

Big Grin

Mine won't kill spiders. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
11-11-2015, 06:49 AM
(11-11-2015 06:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 06:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Don't forget he's good for mowing the yard, and doesn't require batteries...

Big Grin

Mine won't kill spiders. Dodgy

That could be grounds for divorce in my house. Spiders and me are not a good mix (Mine kills spiders … with his bare hands!) Heart