Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-11-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Ranting corner
You are not to do any payroll functions. Let her (the payroll person) sink or swim on her own. Do you understand, you are to do no payroll functions. Words from the boss a few months ago.

So, what did I do today? Wrote over 300 payroll checks while payroll girl wandered around, talked and sent texts to family and friends, and generally fucked around.

Of course I did much the same two weeks ago...and two weeks before that...did I miss a fucking memo? Facepalm

Next up - getting bitched at for not having my non-payroll work done in a timely manner.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Blocking posts from HrtWarming . com in my Facebook feed was more "uplifting and rewarding" than any of their bullshit stories full of manufactured outrage and cheap sentimentality could ever be.

It is very stressful for me to see in the comments how many of my fellow primates believe their made up shit actually happened. Angry

And they all follow the same format: "Blah, blah, blah, but what happened next is...

...heartbreaking
...gold
...priceless
...genius
...perfect
...etc." Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
13-11-2015, 07:36 AM
(12-11-2015 09:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are not to do any payroll functions. Let her (the payroll person) sink or swim on her own. Do you understand, you are to do no payroll functions. Words from the boss a few months ago.

So, what did I do today? Wrote over 300 payroll checks while payroll girl wandered around, talked and sent texts to family and friends, and generally fucked around.

Of course I did much the same two weeks ago...and two weeks before that...did I miss a fucking memo? Facepalm

Next up - getting bitched at for not having my non-payroll work done in a timely manner.

Pro tip: Don't do the payroll. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
13-11-2015, 10:06 AM
(12-11-2015 09:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are not to do any payroll functions. Let her (the payroll person) sink or swim on her own. Do you understand, you are to do no payroll functions. Words from the boss a few months ago.

What Chas said.
Not your job, not your problem. If they want people to be paid on time than they need to sort that bitch out and give her a kick up the ass.

You're doing no good by doing it for her.
13-11-2015, 10:43 AM
(13-11-2015 10:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

What Chas said.
Not your job, not your problem. If they want people to be paid on time than they need to sort that bitch out and give her a kick up the ass.

You're doing no good by doing it for her.

She is doing good. She's making sure she gets her paycheck on time.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
13-11-2015, 11:06 AM
I've got lots to do. I've asked husband repeatedly for the list for thanksgiving. Shopping list stiff.

Can he do that ONE FREAKING THING?

I guess not.

Yesterday I asked him again for it he said 'oh yes I'll have it tonight'.

This morning I got up. Nothing on the computer.

Screw it, I'm getting my nails done.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-11-2015, 01:48 PM
Why do I torture myself????

I got my eyebrows waxed. Ooooooh the pain!!!!!

Weeping no wonder I wait years between them. Sadcryface

13-11-2015, 01:52 PM
(13-11-2015 01:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why do I torture myself????

I got my eyebrows waxed. Ooooooh the pain!!!!!

Weeping no wonder I wait years between them. Sadcryface

Gasp Why the fuck would you ever do that? That sounds like a violation of the Geneva Convention.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-11-2015, 01:53 PM
(13-11-2015 11:06 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've got lots to do. I've asked husband repeatedly for the list for thanksgiving. Shopping list stiff.

I guess not.

Have Chinese take out for thanksgiving......

It's the right thing to do...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-11-2015, 02:31 PM
(13-11-2015 01:53 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 11:06 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've got lots to do. I've asked husband repeatedly for the list for thanksgiving. Shopping list stiff.

I guess not.

Have Chinese take out for thanksgiving......

It's the right thing to do...

Big Grin

That's for after the movie with the rest of the Jews in Christmas. Tongue