Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-11-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-11-2015 01:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why do I torture myself????

I got my eyebrows waxed. Ooooooh the pain!!!!!

Weeping no wonder I wait years between them. Sadcryface

Years between eyes? Consider

Doesn't that leave you with a constant "Mr. Spock" look?

[Image: spock-2.gif~c200]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
13-11-2015, 02:34 PM
(13-11-2015 02:31 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 01:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why do I torture myself????

I got my eyebrows waxed. Ooooooh the pain!!!!!

Weeping no wonder I wait years between them. Sadcryface

Years between eyes? Consider

Doesn't that leave you with a constant "Mr. Spock" look?

[Image: spock-2.gif~c200]

I meant I wait years between waxing them. I do pluck them myself on occasion to avoid looking like s girl version of Martin Scorsese.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Stupid forum and stupid people on here. I have for most of my life been quite sure that I'd never go to USA nor did I ever want to. But I have to admit I'm getting very curious about your nation. I'm still having problems grasping how life actually is "over there."

So I guess you beautiful people have won me over now I have a staggering two countries I'd love to visit at some point in my life. Though USA seems to be a place you need to spend way more time than one normally would on a vacation.

So there you have it: FUCK YOU. I can't afford to travel at the moment.
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
13-11-2015, 05:32 PM
(13-11-2015 02:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 01:53 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Have Chinese take out for thanksgiving......

It's the right thing to do...

Big Grin

That's for after the movie with the rest of the Jews in Christmas. Tongue

fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
13-11-2015, 09:08 PM
(13-11-2015 03:31 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Stupid forum and stupid people on here. I have for most of my life been quite sure that I'd never go to USA nor did I ever want to. But I have to admit I'm getting very curious about your nation. I'm still having problems grasping how life actually is "over there."

So I guess you beautiful people have won me over now I have a staggering two countries I'd love to visit at some point in my life. Though USA seems to be a place you need to spend way more time than one normally would on a vacation.

I'm sorry, you want to come here why?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
13-11-2015, 09:56 PM
(13-11-2015 03:31 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Stupid forum and stupid people on here. I have for most of my life been quite sure that I'd never go to USA nor did I ever want to. But I have to admit I'm getting very curious about your nation. I'm still having problems grasping how life actually is "over there."

Same here. So I will never get to Denmark. No big deal!

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
13-11-2015, 10:01 PM
(13-11-2015 09:56 PM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  

Same here. So I will never get to Denmark. No big deal!

DJ

Goddamit it man, change your username to dannyboyz or fannyboy or something so I don't keep responding with some version of Danny Boy. I have no choice. Weeping

#sigh
13-11-2015, 10:30 PM
(13-11-2015 10:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 10:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  What Chas said.
Not your job, not your problem. If they want people to be paid on time than they need to sort that bitch out and give her a kick up the ass.

You're doing no good by doing it for her.

She is doing good. She's making sure she gets her paycheck on time.

I dunno, if I was in her position I would want it to be late so I could have a bitch to management about this useless hag and thus get management to do something about her and either make her do her job or replace her.

Getting paycheck a day or two late one time and solving a problem? Or doing a really shitty job every two weeks not solving anything? I'd pick the prior.
13-11-2015, 10:35 PM
(13-11-2015 10:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 10:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  She is doing good. She's making sure she gets her paycheck on time.

I dunno, if I was in her position I would want it to be late so I could have a bitch to management about this useless hag and thus get management to do something about her and either make her do her job or replace her.

Getting paycheck a day or two late one time and solving a problem? Or doing a really shitty job every two weeks not solving anything? I'd pick the prior.

Yeah, and now you're the one out of a job. You will never take over the world this way.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-11-2015, 10:36 PM
New business idea.

A 'security' type business that focuses on connecting small businesses around town to each other with the intention of preventing/stopping shoplifting.

ie: Company A captures a shoplifter on camera. Shoplifter just leaves store (because they have stupid amounts of rights and can just do that). Instead of that shoplifter than just going next door to shoplift there Company A sends picture to my company. My company than alerts client companies around town that Company A just had this person shoplift from them. Other companies than get this and if they see the person in the picture come into their store they can keep an eye on them/ask them to leave. Thus preventing shoplifting.

I could also form a sort of database. Company A might not recognize someone but Company B might for example. Thus coordinating with Police arrests can be made.

I came up with this because as you'll know I do security and there's nothing like this. Not even between the different stores in the company I work at. We do it to a very limit degree but nothing that can prevent shoplifting.
This town needs this. The company I work for alone loses $25million a year to shoplifting. And shoplifters have so many rights and just continuously get away with it. Pisses me off. So if I could make money and put shoplifters in prison that sounds good to me. Potential for government grants too.