Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-11-2012, 12:28 AM
Ranting corner
(10-11-2012 08:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The cunt said he'd text me this afternoon.
It's now 10 to 4. This is not acceptable.

See this face? this is my non-amused face.

I think it's because I interview bad.
It may come as a shock to you people but one thing I'm really shit at, is interviews.
Not because I get nervous or anything, I mean I fucking nailed the speech shit we had to do for English in school, I can speak in front of people no problem at all, it's more to do with that fact that they ask shit questions and so get shit answers in return.
example, had a job interview for the super market a while bag, they needed a checkout person.

sweet manager lady: so, what do you hope to get out of this job?
me: a weekly paycheck.

Needless to say, she was not amused. But fuck that bitch, that's the honest answer. I wasn't gonna make up some mystical fairy answer that she wanted.

But god damn, job interviews are the worst. Y U ask me pointless questions? What makes me think I can do this job?? Umm, it's working at a fucking grocery store, I don't exactly need my masters degree in engineering, any fucktard can do it!!
Or my favorite, "what will you bring to the job", "MY 10" DICK BITCH!" what kind of fucking question is that!!??

It's always females too who ask all the flower questions. Guys just get straight to the point.
Like when I delivered Indian food, the job interview for that involved one question. As soon as I got there he asked if I had my motorcycle license, I said yes and he said you're hired. Now that's a fucking job interview!

Wanna know what else sucks, job application forms.
They ask the same fucking flowery gay questions that don't tell you shit about the person. "Do you have any criminal convictions" is about the only good question they ever ask you. As an interviewer that would be extremely helpful "yes I do", that application goes straight to the bin..
"Will you be available to cover shifts" is a horrible one. I don't fucking know!! I don't fucking know what I'm gonna be doing at some random future fucking date, what kind of retard question is that??

Seriously, when I become an employer I'm gonna do the fucking interviews and I'm gonna ask fucking decent questions.

Or else he got busy and didn't have time to call you today.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2012, 02:58 AM
RE: Ranting corner
so, 10pm.. the cunt finally text me saying they got a room for me.

10pm!!!!

That's not afternoon, that's 5 hours after afternoon!!
[Image: Cookie-is-not-amused.jpg]

This guy is lucky that I'm a nice person or I would so punch him in the balls. (I lie, I wouldn't do that).

[Image: oscar.png]
11-11-2012, 03:05 AM
Ranting corner
(11-11-2012 02:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  so, 10pm.. the cunt finally text me saying they got a room for me.

10pm!!!!

This guy is lucky that I'm a nice person or I would so punch him in the balls. (I lie, I wouldn't do that).

That's a terrible cookie. I would hate to eat that cookie. Three chocolate chips? And all on one side? Fucking Earmuffs and his inadequately chipped biscuit. Angry

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-11-2012, 03:10 AM
(11-11-2012 03:05 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 02:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  so, 10pm.. the cunt finally text me saying they got a room for me.

10pm!!!!

That's a terrible cookie. I would hate to eat that cookie. Three chocolate chips? And all on one side? Fucking Earmuffs and his inadequately chipped biscuit. Angry

Google, what do you expect?

You should try my moms choc chip biscuits, they're the fucking best.
Even more choc chips when she makes them when I'm not around.

You know the problem with this country? The pet selection.
Because wild life here is fucking pansy as shit it means not many things have been introduced.
The lizard department is VERY VERY lacking. I'm talking the most you'll find are those tiny little turtles, that's it.
So of course when I want a pet Boa... needless to say it's not even an option, not even an expensive option because it's just straight up not an option. Can't even get a shitty little green snake thing. Not amused.

11-11-2012, 03:37 AM
Ranting corner
(11-11-2012 03:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 03:05 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  That's a terrible cookie. I would hate to eat that cookie. Three chocolate chips? And all on one side? Fucking Earmuffs and his inadequately chipped biscuit. Angry

Google, what do you expect?

Because wild life here is fucking pansy as shit it means not many things have been introduced.
The lizard department is VERY VERY lacking. I'm talking the most you'll find are those tiny little turtles, that's it.
So of course when I want a pet Boa... needless to say it's not even an option, not even an expensive option because it's just straight up not an option. Can't even get a shitty little green snake thing. Not amused.

I'm surprised you wouldn't prefer having a sheep? Tongue

~Izel
11-11-2012, 04:06 AM
(10-11-2012 05:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  so while you lot were bitching like little girls "ooooh muffs gonna live in a cardboard box blah blah shouldn't be watching game of thrones blah blah Gweneth Peltro"

Gwyneth Paltrow. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2012, 04:46 AM
(11-11-2012 03:37 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 03:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Google, what do you expect?

I'm surprised you wouldn't prefer having a sheep? Tongue

Ya know, there's lots of grass in America, do you see me going around calling you grass shagger?

Quote:Gwyneth Paltrow. [Image: biggrin.gif]

potato, potarto

11-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Ranting corner
(11-11-2012 04:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 03:37 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm surprised you wouldn't prefer having a sheep? Tongue

Ya know, there's lots of grass in America, do you see me going around calling you grass shagger?

I wonder which do you think is worse?

~Izel
11-11-2012, 05:03 AM
(11-11-2012 04:47 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 04:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ya know, there's lots of grass in America, do you see me going around calling you grass shagger?

I wonder which do you think is worse?
I think both are equally as shit.

The idea that we shag sheep isn't even logical. If the idea is that we have lots of sheep because we shag them?? people and sheep can't breed! it makes no sense.
That and it's a highly overused stereotype from the 50's that doesn't even apply today considering our industry is based around cows (which are too tall to shag I might add before you go down that road, plus they're big and if you were to get kicked by one it would hurt) and not based around sheep.
PLUS, sheep are South Island where the terrain is ideal for sheep (because it's not ideal for anything else) and I haven't even been to the South Island let alone far enough south to a sheep farm/ranch/whatever, let alone the majority of New Zealanders been that far south.

So if you are going to use a stereotype at least use one that is applicable to today's society and not my grandfathers.

11-11-2012, 05:27 AM
(11-11-2012 03:37 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm surprised you wouldn't prefer having a sheep? Tongue

That's so last century. Nowadays, it's Hobbits. Tongue

(11-11-2012 04:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Gwyneth Paltrow. [Image: biggrin.gif]

potato, potarto

I love my Gwynnies! Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user