Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-11-2015, 10:46 AM
Ranting corner
Spoilers. Sad
I should know better than to go online before watching something that I'm downloading.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-11-2015 01:09 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 09:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm sorry, you want to come here why?
To experience the American culture i guess. I'm quite intrigued by how religious your country seems to be. Or rather the way your country is religious as it seemingly differs from what I'm used to. I guess it's me wanting to understand.

Hell, even going from one state within the United States to another can be a whole different experience. I know Rev moving here (to Texas) from Maryland has been a transition for him. He remarked on how there is no real abortion debate out there to speak of, and here he has been seeing people with signs out and billboards and whatnot, too. Hobo

15-11-2015, 11:29 AM
(15-11-2015 11:18 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 01:09 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  To experience the American culture i guess. I'm quite intrigued by how religious your country seems to be. Or rather the way your country is religious as it seemingly differs from what I'm used to. I guess it's me wanting to understand.

Hell, even going from one state within the United States to another can be a whole different experience. I know Rev moving here (to Texas) from Maryland has been a transition for him. He remarked on how there is no real abortion debate out there to speak of, and here he has been seeing people with signs out and billboards and whatnot, too. Hobo
Yes. The pure vastness is interesting too. I don't think I can really grasp it if I don't experience it.
15-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Muslims.....

I think i am going out for some drinks tonight. And I will beat the living crap out of the first muslim I see.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
15-11-2015, 11:49 AM
(15-11-2015 11:30 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Muslims.....

I think i am going out for some drinks tonight. And I will beat the living crap out of the first muslim I see.

Make sure he ain't a cop first. Just to reduce your chances of incarceration and shit.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-11-2015, 11:54 AM
(15-11-2015 11:49 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Make sure he ain't a cop first. Just to reduce your chances of incarceration and shit.

I`ll especialy give him a good kicking if he is a cop!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
15-11-2015, 01:23 PM

Then watch as German attempts to assault one of the Inferior and ends up picking a fight with a sikh instead, followed by a quick and humiliating defeat of the Superior by a lesser.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-11-2015, 01:26 PM
sometimes i feel the world would be better if i was horribly beaten to death.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-11-2015, 01:29 PM

It's all about the ground game.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-11-2015, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 02:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-11-2015 01:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  sometimes i feel the world would be better if i was horribly beaten to death.

I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

I do not think that they will sing for me.