Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-11-2015, 09:02 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-11-2015 10:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Unbefuckinglievable.

There was an Amber Alert here regarding a 13 or 14 month old little girl who was abducted by the mother she was taken from. The good news is that she has been found, is safe, and is back with her foster family.

The child's name is Twinkle Twilight...for that reason alone the mother should have had her parental rights severed. But there's more - mom has at least, at least, seven other kids - one of whom is named Thumbellina (yes, two Ls).

I suppose that Thumbellina could go by Lina or something but WTF can you do with a name like Twinkle Twilight?

Good grief.

I swear this is true...it was on the news here all day. Facepalm

Twinkle twilight....haha. Oh dear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Two hours late for work because of a scheduled doctor's appointment that I rescheduled for next month.

Two hours of sitting at my desk, doing roughly 7 minutes of work.

Lunch then 4 hours to go...Priceless.

TTA is really bringing back my production big time!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
17-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Grrrrrrrrrr

(Mumbles and wanders away)

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-11-2015, 02:16 PM
(17-11-2015 02:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Grrrrrrrrrr

*Hides*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
17-11-2015, 02:22 PM
(17-11-2015 02:16 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 02:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Grrrrrrrrrr

*Hides*

Smartass

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-11-2015, 02:52 PM
So apparently not as physically fine as I thought. Having some unexpected back and neck pains, presumably from the accident. Taking the car to the shop for an estimate. Because I couldn't identify the asshole, my parents are offering to fix it because they don't want the insurance rate to go up.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
17-11-2015, 04:02 PM
(17-11-2015 02:52 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So apparently not as physically fine as I thought. Having some unexpected back and neck pains, presumably from the accident. Taking the car to the shop for an estimate. Because I couldn't identify the asshole, my parents are offering to fix it because they don't want the insurance rate to go up.

Sue!

[Image: oscar.png]
17-11-2015, 04:23 PM
(17-11-2015 04:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 02:52 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So apparently not as physically fine as I thought. Having some unexpected back and neck pains, presumably from the accident. Taking the car to the shop for an estimate. Because I couldn't identify the asshole, my parents are offering to fix it because they don't want the insurance rate to go up.

Sue!

Hard to sue someone I can't find, or identify, all I got was a mere glimpse of the motherfucker as he sped off while I pulled over.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
17-11-2015, 04:26 PM
Can't decide if I want lamb shanks, lamb chops or lamb and rosemary sausages for dinner.
Arrggg my life is so difficult. It's hard not having children, parents don't even understand. You have all the time and money in the world and more importantly you have infinite options presented infront of you so you're constantly having to make decisions that you wanna do instead of just being forced to take some shitty decision you don't wanna do but will grind on and do it anyway because kids.

I think I'll go with the steak. No the shanks. Arggggg the struggle continues!

17-11-2015, 04:28 PM
(17-11-2015 04:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 04:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Sue!

Hard to sue someone I can't find, or identify, all I got was a mere glimpse of the motherfucker as he sped off while I pulled over.

Clearly this was gods fault. He made that guy slam into you. Thus, sue the government for allowing gay marriage and pissing God off.

duh... this is America Ato, land of the free, it is your right as an American citizen to place blame on someone else instead of accepting the consequences of your actions (even though in this situation it was actually the other dudes fault).

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post