Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-11-2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I wish I could have a job where I could be so wrong all the time and still keep my job. What the hell is it with weather forecasters? Most of the time they aren't even close. Dodgy

I woke up this morning to the sound of wind...lots of wind. Howling around the house, beating the crap out of the windchimes and blowing the swing around as well as bending the branches of the trees. When I let Karm out, her ears where blown straight back.

MSN says we are experiencing a 4 mph wind. Ummmm - no - maybe 25 mph with gusts up to 40.

I have come to the conclusion that the best way to know what the weather is up to is to go outside. Weather reports and reporters are lies and liars.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-11-2015, 07:18 AM
(21-11-2015 06:45 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I wish I could have a job where I could be so wrong all the time and still keep my job. What the hell is it with weather forecasters? Most of the time they aren't even close. Dodgy

I woke up this morning to the sound of wind...lots of wind. Howling around the house, beating the crap out of the windchimes and blowing the swing around as well as bending the branches of the trees. When I let Karm out, her ears where blown straight back.

MSN says we are experiencing a 4 mph wind. Ummmm - no - maybe 25 mph with gusts up to 40.

I have come to the conclusion that the best way to know what the weather is up to is to go outside. Weather reports and reporters are lies and liars.

They make predictions based on weather patterns but they don't control the weather which could make drastic and sudden changes.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
21-11-2015, 07:32 AM
(21-11-2015 07:18 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 06:45 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I wish I could have a job where I could be so wrong all the time and still keep my job. What the hell is it with weather forecasters? Most of the time they aren't even close. Dodgy

They make predictions based on weather patterns but they don't control the weather which could make drastic and sudden changes.

I blame the damn butterflys. If they'd quit affecting things it'd be much easier.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
21-11-2015, 08:23 AM

They can get one thing right just about every night. "Weather for tonight == dark."

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
21-11-2015, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2015 03:57 PM by Anjele.)
I am over this damn day!!!!!! AngryCensoredAngry

Went to run a few errands and decided that I needed some coffee from Starbucks...now it's been a year since I have been there and I still had a gift card so, why not? Here's why not - the fucking coffee machine at Starbucks was broken. Are you kidding me...coffee...it's what you do. FFS!

A couple more quick stops that weren't all that fruitful. One of my granddaughters wants a new comforter for Christmas so I stopped at Kohls and they are all 50% off so I figured it would be a good time to get one. I send a picture to my daughter and she says that 'no granddaughter wouldn't like that one'. Okay, she wants something with a geometric design. So I find one on Kohls website and before I can click - buy it, after getting it approved, and they are all gone. fml

I move on to Amazon and search for comforters...refine search to prime only, refine further to twin size, refine to geometric...first one that comes up is dark blue with sharks on it.

I know I suck at math. But will someone tell me when shark became a geometric shape????

I am just done with this day. Hobo

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

21-11-2015, 02:57 PM
(21-11-2015 02:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am over this damn day!!!!!! AngryCensoredAngry

Went to run a few errands and decided that I needed some coffee from Starbucks...now it's been a year since I have been there and I still had a gift card so, why not? Here's why not - the fucking coffee machine at Starbucks was broken. Are you kidding me...coffee...it's what you do. FFS!

A couple more quick stops that weren't all that fruitful. One of my granddaughter's wants a new comforter for Christmas so I stopped at Kohls and they are all 50% off so I figured it would be a good time to get one. I send a picture to my daughter and she says that 'no granddaughter wouldn't like that one'. Okay, she wants something with a geometric design. So I find one on Kohls website and before I can click - buy it, after getting it approved, and they are all gone. fml

I move on to Amazon and search for comforters...refine search to prime only, refine further to twin size, refine to geometric...first one that comes up is dark blue with sharks on it.

I know I suck at math. But will someone tell me when shark became a geometric shape????

Maybe they are Bermuda Triangle sharks?
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
21-11-2015, 04:06 PM
(21-11-2015 02:57 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 02:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am over this damn day!!!!!! AngryCensoredAngry

A couple more quick stops that weren't all that fruitful. One of my granddaughter's wants a new comforter for Christmas so I stopped at Kohls and they are all 50% off so I figured it would be a good time to get one. I send a picture to my daughter and she says that 'no granddaughter wouldn't like that one'. Okay, she wants something with a geometric design. So I find one on Kohls website and before I can click - buy it, after getting it approved, and they are all gone. fml

Maybe they are Bermuda Triangle sharks?

Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
21-11-2015, 04:21 PM
(21-11-2015 02:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I know I suck at math. But will someone tell me when shark became a geometric shape????

[Image: E41.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-11-2015, 05:10 PM
(21-11-2015 06:00 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 01:49 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Awww. There's nothing wrong with being 80 Anjele.

Bvahahahahahahaaaaa

*Hides*

Beat_stick

Tongue
Not fair. I did said I was hiding. So you shouldn't be able to find me. You see if I put my head in the ground I should be safe.

*Hug*
21-11-2015, 08:42 PM
Annnnnd I'm out until tomorrow.

I'm exhausted and fucking cranky. Someone is going to get hurt.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces