Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-11-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Oh shit...

I've got too much to do and negative fucks to give that it all get done.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Don't forget to breath.

[Image: oscar.png]
24-11-2015, 04:37 PM
I do not understand people that stress about shit. Just calm the fuck down, it's not the end of the world.
Especially in regards to work related things.

The jewelry girl last night was stomping around, bashing things against other things, swearing in front of customers, sighing loudly when customers ask for assistance (making the customers awkward as fuck). Swearing at me, going on about the jewelry girl the previous night not doing her job or whatever (I tuned out half way through to be honest, started thinking about if it was time to introduce a subway system to my city on Cities Skylines but anyway, not important). Stressing HARD that she wasn't gonna get the sales ticket put out in time.

She just needed to calm the fuck down. Like, really calm the fuck down (probably didn't help me saying that to her).
I dunno I don't get it. If it doesn't get done who gives a shit? They'll do it tomorrow. It's not the end of the world. You give enough of your time to these corporate fucks, you shouldn't stress out over something they themselves don't give two shits about.

Whatever, she wants to give herself a stroke that's her business.

[Image: oscar.png]
24-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Fuckall.

I left my best ear buds at work last night and if I go to look for them now, I might be volunteered to stick around and work on whatever carp they don't want to do. Shit, I'll be there in less than 90 minutes but by then, I'm certain my buds will have been "appropriated".... if the haven't already.

Oh well... I need practice:
No.
Thanks but, fuck no.
Which part of "fucking hell no!" do you not understand?

That last one is for emergency purposes.
Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
24-11-2015, 04:42 PM
(24-11-2015 04:40 PM)kim Wrote:  Fuckall.

I left my best ear buds at work last night and if I go to look for them now, I might be volunteered to stick around and work on whatever carp they don't want to do. Shit, I'll be there in less than 90 minutes but by then, I'm certain my buds will have been "appropriated".... if the haven't already.

No.
Thanks but, fuck no.

Drinking Beverage
Undecided That sucks. Sorry Hug ETA: Nice to see you again too. Have another Smile Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-11-2015, 08:03 PM
We have a houseful of food and nothing to eat...

Weeping

Tomorrow, I need to brave the decent store for bread, salami and mortadella.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-11-2015, 08:10 PM
(24-11-2015 04:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't forget to breath.

#sigh
24-11-2015, 08:33 PM
(24-11-2015 03:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Noted. Fortunately, there's still time to return your gift.
Seeing as no one here has my address...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
25-11-2015, 02:55 AM
I am getting so fucking sick of my mother's defacto.

What's he done to annoy me this time?

He's being an alarmist again, and it's pointless to even try to reason with him because he's a dyed-in-the-wool alarmist; it's an habitual obsession with him.

Now he's being an alarmist about World War III, you know, that war that isn't a thing?

First he started off on ISIS being the cause of it; because, you know, a bunch of goat-fucking extremists is likely to start an international war between world powers when literally everybody hates them. We also have to watch out because we could be living next to a terrorist! Because that's fucking likely! You know know; that Lebanese family a few housed down could always be an ISIS cell. This is supported by history; after all, were not all the Germans and Japanese spies? What, that was complete fucking bullshit and they had nothing to do with it? Nah, you never know, so ethnically-decided political prisoners are okay and a thing we need to do again!

Now he's going on about WWIII because of the Russo-Turkish conflict. Yeah, this will lead to political problems between many nations and the two belligerent parties, but a war?! Does anybody actually think that is something that will happen?

Aside from saving face with his nationalist backers and being tough on the world stage for two minutes, there's no way Putin could get anything out of it that would be worth it: the Russian economy is already hurting considerably from the ongoing Ukraine sanctions; declaring war with a NATO member would turn the Russian economy from a man with a limp to a paraplegic in months. It would kill trade with a number of its biggest partners as they would be obliged if not to directly enter the war, at least restrict or kill their trade. Outright war would be devastating to Russia, even if they didn't lose a single man to Turkish/NATO munitions.
Let's say Russia does declare war on Turkey; what then? At least a year of bloodshed costing Russia untold billions in military costs alone, and to what purpose? Seriously, what could Russia gain from it?

The Turks are in something of a similar position in that they don't stand to gain anything from a war, actually they stand to lose more since if they declare, they lose out on the right to call on NATO for support due to the defensive nature of the alliance.

Plus the entire rest of the planet gains from not letting it happen, because the global economic cost would be terrible to say the least, and an invasion of Turkey by Russia and their allies (should one even happen) would probably only help the many ME extremist factions by further destabilising the region and there is no way that anybody involved can't see that.
Hell, the only people that near-absolutely stand to gain from a war are the secessionist Kurds, which could use a war as an opportunity to take territory from Turkey while its largely focussed on the bigger Russian threat, but I'm doubtful that they'd try.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-11-2015, 03:51 AM
(24-11-2015 04:40 PM)kim Wrote:  Fuckall.

No.
Thanks but, fuck no.

Drinking Beverage

Thankfully, the universe created stores and Amazon so you can get yourself another pair.
Rolleyes

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel