Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-11-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-11-2015 12:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 12:07 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well, it wasn't an epic fail, but it didn't come out as planned either. Dodgy

Having kids is not for the faint-hearted!

That too.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2015, 07:24 AM

Poor Demo

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
26-11-2015, 07:50 AM
[Image: 0c8a08789185930901b55cf54560e715.png]

NEEEEEEEEEJJJJJJJJJJ!!! FITTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

26-11-2015, 09:15 AM
(25-11-2015 11:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  Girlfriends come eventually, there's no need to rush Wink

I don't usually have a problem with that, unless they're faking an orgasm.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
26-11-2015, 10:46 AM
I don't know if this is the fault of Spotify or the always butthurt Inside Out Music who publish Planet X, but it's not fucking fun removing Planet X from Spotify entirely. It took Spotify 4 years to get the entire Slayer catalogue up; how fucking long will it take for them to put Planet X up again. Goddamn you.

26-11-2015, 11:15 AM
(25-11-2015 11:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 08:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  (oh and i am usless because i don't have a girl friend.)

Izzat something he said or something you think? Girlfriends come eventually, there's no need to rush Wink

He said.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-11-2015, 03:26 PM
Suppose I better go to work at some point huh?
26-11-2015, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2015 04:30 PM by ELK12695.)
(25-11-2015 09:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 09:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm glad they're all okay.

Yeah, I have to make sure he doesn't hit them again.

Isn't it about time somebody caged up that looney? Guy sounds about as crazy as New Jack. And New Jack is fucking crazy.

Edit: This fucking crazy

26-11-2015, 04:45 PM
My grandfather died last night. Technically step, but he's been more of a grandfather to me than my actual paternal grandfather. And I was on call so I couldn't go home. Seeing as today is a major holiday and I have to work, I still can't call out. Nor can I call out for tomorrow because it's the day after a holiday. Calling out gives "occurrences", as does being late. Calling out the day of, before or after results in double and a written warning. I had several in the spring when I was having trouble functioning, as well as I'm occasionally late because of traffic/traffic accidents - sometimes a 10 minute commute takes an hour.

Mom was going to come up this morning and bring Thanksgiving food, but obviously that didn't happen.

I also have to work the night of the funeral. I don't want to go. I've only been to one as an adult - I don't share the same response as most people, and it makes for awkward uncomfortableness (didn't know that was a word - thought I made it up but there's no squiggle under it).

No one is honest at them. The way he died was much more appealing than how I thought it was going to happen, and I'm relieved he went quickly. He was a dick. I loved him terribly. Most of the family hates him - just my grandmother and myself cared about him. And they're going to be the ones there crying, acting like they gave a shit about him.

And if I don't go, I'm going to let down my grandmother. But I already have a verbal warning for occurrences. Fuck.

See, God hates me. He had to wait until a major holiday while I was PMSing and alone to kill off one of my family members. Never mind the fact that he was old and in poor health, God dunnit because he's responsible for everything, like finding your lost keys. Fuck, I'm going to have to listen to "he's with the lord now" and condolences if I go. Can't I just stay home and cook and cry with my grandmother? That sounds so much better.

Tl;dr I really don't want to go to work tonight. Papa's dead.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
26-11-2015, 04:49 PM
(26-11-2015 04:45 PM)Nurse Wrote:  My grandfather died last night. Technically step, but he's been more of a grandfather to me than my actual paternal grandfather. And I was on call so I couldn't go home. Seeing as today is a major holiday and I have to work, I still can't call out. Nor can I call out for tomorrow because it's the day after a holiday. Calling out gives "occurrences", as does being late. Calling out the day of, before or after results in double and a written warning. I had several in the spring when I was having trouble functioning, as well as I'm occasionally late because of traffic/traffic accidents - sometimes a 10 minute commute takes an hour.

Mom was going to come up this morning and bring Thanksgiving food, but obviously that didn't happen.

I also have to work the night of the funeral. I don't want to go. I've only been to one as an adult - I don't share the same response as most people, and it makes for awkward uncomfortableness (didn't know that was a word - thought I made it up but there's no squiggle under it).

No one is honest at them. The way he died was much more appealing than how I thought it was going to happen, and I'm relieved he went quickly. He was a dick. I loved him terribly. Most of the family hates him - just my grandmother and myself cared about him. And they're going to be the ones there crying, acting like they gave a shit about him.

And if I don't go, I'm going to let down my grandmother. But I already have a verbal warning for occurrences. Fuck.

See, God hates me. He had to wait until a major holiday while I was PMSing and alone to kill off one of my family members. Never mind the fact that he was old and in poor health, God dunnit because he's responsible for everything, like finding your lost keys. Fuck, I'm going to have to listen to "he's with the lord now" and condolences if I go. Can't I just stay home and cook and cry with my grandmother? That sounds so much better.

Tl;dr I really don't want to go to work tonight. Papa's dead.

So sorry for your loss Nurse. Hug