• 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-11-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Is that yours Girly?
It's stunning.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2012, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 10:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-11-2012 09:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Is that yours Girly?
It's stunning.

We're gonna try and mate her with this little tiny dude. I'd send you some offspring but your Customs would just eat them. Big Grin

And I'm not at all sure little fucker can survive the fuck. We're gonna let him get a little bigger first just to give the poor bastard a fighting chance.

[Image: 2012-09-09132040-1.jpg]

#sigh
11-11-2012, 11:07 PM
wow that's awesome.
See I wish I could have one those.

And I suspect they wouldn't get very far through our customs. Some Eurotards are coming here and stealing our native lizards (we have a lot of unique native shit) so there's been a bit of a crack down on lizard smuggling through our customs.

I don't suspect they'll be expecting lizards to be smuggled in however...

12-11-2012, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 02:02 AM by Vera.)
(11-11-2012 07:00 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 10:25 AM)Vera Wrote:  I'm furious with a doctor who keeps trying to persuade us that a dopamine agonist is much better than levodopa and that it has fewer side-effects. I'm no doctor, but from everything I've read (and that's A LOT), levodopa certainly has fewer side-effects than dopamine agonists. I hate feeling powerless and watching another human being suffer. So yeah, I'm really really mad.
Levodopa is great. No side effects for me at all except a little drowsy right before bedtime. Best side effect ever! (though, depending on the application, many people need an increasing amount. In high doses it results in tremors)
Thank you. That's exactly what I've read everywhere. Not that it's up to me but I'll try to talk to those who actually can do something about it. (How any doctor might think that it's normal to constantly suffer hallucinations and refuse to change the drug, is beyond me).
Anyway, thanks for an opinion coming from experience.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
12-11-2012, 04:28 AM
I need to pee

12-11-2012, 04:34 AM
nevermind

12-11-2012, 12:31 PM
"He smiled, as threatening and enticing as a whip curled around a champagne bottle."
What the actual fuck?!?

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
12-11-2012, 01:08 PM
(12-11-2012 12:31 PM)Vera Wrote:  "He smiled, as threatening and enticing as a whip curled around a champagne bottle."
What the actual fuck?!?
Mills & Boon ? Laughat
12-11-2012, 01:17 PM
(12-11-2012 01:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 12:31 PM)Vera Wrote:  "He smiled, as threatening and enticing as a whip curled around a champagne bottle."
What the actual fuck?!?
Mills & Boon ? Laughat
Avon, same difference though.

The actual characters are Dracula and a 24-year old virgin, who conducts electricity on touch and gets visions about people on touching them (or objects on which they've left their essence... and though it seems like a reasonable guess, it's not that kind of 'essence'). Frusty

12-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Dracula... teaching virgins about love since 1649.

Y u read this stuff Huh I would die, honestly...