Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-11-2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-11-2015 12:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I survived and got a cuisinart for less than 100 bucks.

I was pretty shocked to see the whole shopping mall open tho.

Usually just the bigger stores were open. This year everything was.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
27-11-2015, 03:10 PM
(26-11-2015 10:52 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Consider I'm contemplating pouring a bit of bourbon in a flask to take the edge off of dealing with the rather ridiculous people there. It's a southern baptist family, there ain't gonna be drinks served and it certainly won't be a party.

Nurse I have a few suggestions, the first one is tried and true plus stylish, the second one more interesting, the third down right creepy. Big Grin

[Image: hipflask_2.jpg]

[Image: Actually+this+is+a+pretty+great+tit+shot...3efd45.png]

[Image: funny-hidden-alcohol-device-baby-doll-1.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
28-11-2015, 05:16 PM
I found out yesterday that I need to make the pies for dinner tomorrow. It's all good, I've never made pumpkin pie before, but I love to bake. Ran a million errands today, picked up the ingredients, get home.... Can't find my fucking pie pans anywhere Angry

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
28-11-2015, 05:21 PM
(28-11-2015 05:16 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I found out yesterday that I need to make the pies for dinner tomorrow. It's all good, I've never made pumpkin pie before, but I love to bake. Ran a million errands today, picked up the ingredients, get home.... Can't find my fucking pie pans anywhere Angry

Let me know if you need a taste tester. Drooling

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-11-2015, 05:36 PM
(28-11-2015 05:16 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I found out yesterday that I need to make the pies for dinner tomorrow. It's all good, I've never made pumpkin pie before, but I love to bake. Ran a million errands today, picked up the ingredients, get home.... Can't find my fucking pie pans anywhere Angry

Costco Pumpkin Pie - $6.00. I bought 4.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Rant!

Today I have awoken to a very bad mood, negativity and just random "It is all for nothing" type crap. Unlike me really as I usually stay positive. I even thought about going back to hospital. I already had several emergency visits this week. So many I lost track!

At least I can bitch and moan here.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-11-2015, 06:17 PM
(28-11-2015 05:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Costco Pumpkin Pie - $6.00. I bought 4.

Might have been the better option at this point. Went and bought a new pie pan, but the only one there was 9.5 inches, and my crust is for a 9 inch pan... Facepalm this crust is not gunna be pretty!

But - the peanut butter pie is done, and will be wonderful Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
28-11-2015, 11:43 PM
Ranting corner
You know what? Fuck today.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
28-11-2015, 11:57 PM
(28-11-2015 05:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Rant!

Today I have awoken to a very bad mood, negativity and just random "It is all for nothing" type crap. Unlike me really as I usually stay positive. I even thought about going back to hospital. I already had several emergency visits this week. So many I lost track!

Hug

Hope it goes OK.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-11-2015, 11:59 PM
(28-11-2015 05:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Rant!

Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi