Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-11-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(30-11-2015 09:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 08:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dear Santa,
For Christmas I would like a tranquilizer dart gun with lots of darts. Tongue

Manly does Beagle rescue. Pretty sure she's already microchipped me and she can get her hands on enough euthanasia drugs to off me 10x over.

I don't want him chipped. If he wanders off, I don't want it to be that easy for him to be returned. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-12-2015, 04:35 AM
(30-11-2015 08:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 07:58 PM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  Exactly why I do not fix anything around the house. I have a handyman on speed dial.

Confused

DJ

He never gives me credit for having decent mechanical aptitude. When the leaking started (last night) it wasn't coming out of the cabinet under the sink but from the front of the dishwasher...my assumption...it can't drain into the new disposal.

When I picked up the manual to see what it said I got jumped on for assuming something was wrong with the disposal...my train of thought...not all dishwashers are draining into a disposal...therefore there may be something keeping the water from draining.

Grabbed extra towel and threw it on the floor so Mr. Sensitive could mop up the mess and walked away. I could see through the pass-through window that he grabbed the manual. He forgot to remove a plug on the side of the disposal.

Yeah...who's the maintenance mechanic? Dodgy I only gave him a little grief.

Oh...Mr. Sensitive...that hurts. Separate bedrooms for the night?

Yes

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
[+] 2 users Like OhDannyBoy's post
02-12-2015, 07:18 AM
Holy shit what a night at work. Uuuug Christmas. gogogogogogogogogogo!!! allllll night.
I am shattered.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-12-2015, 08:27 AM
(T_T) Now that the sedation has worn off and my pain relief pills don't work. I don't really smile about that stupid tooth no more. I was hungry so I tried to eat something but the olives felt like human flesh or something so it wasn't really good either. It just fucking hurts.

*Cry*
03-12-2015, 08:32 AM
(03-12-2015 08:27 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  (T_T) Now that the sedation has worn off and my pain relief pills don't work. I don't really smile about that stupid tooth no more. I was hungry so I tried to eat something but the olives felt like human flesh or something so it wasn't really good either. It just fucking hurts.

*Cry*

Shit mate! Toothache is bad. Do you have any clove oil? That kills the pain until you can get to a dentist.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-12-2015, 08:38 AM
(03-12-2015 08:32 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 08:27 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  (T_T) Now that the sedation has worn off and my pain relief pills don't work. I don't really smile about that stupid tooth no more. I was hungry so I tried to eat something but the olives felt like human flesh or something so it wasn't really good either. It just fucking hurts.

*Cry*

Shit mate! Toothache is bad. Do you have any clove oil? That kills the pain until you can get to a dentist.
No I have a pain where the tooth where nestled until the dentist yanked it out a few hours ago.

(^_^)
03-12-2015, 09:02 AM

*Cry*

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
03-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Crap. I thought I was setting a timer for 14 minutes. And I actually set it for 14 hours.
Shit shit shit.

I sure hope dinner will be ready by 7.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

03-12-2015, 07:53 PM
(03-12-2015 07:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Crap. I thought I was setting a timer for 14 minutes. And I actually set it for 14 hours.
Shit shit shit.

7 am perhaps!

Yes

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
03-12-2015, 07:57 PM
(03-12-2015 07:53 PM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 07:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Crap. I thought I was setting a timer for 14 minutes. And I actually set it for 14 hours.
Shit shit shit.

7 am perhaps!

Yes

DJ

That would be awful.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces