Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-12-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I've got 20 minutes and it's at 115 degrees I'm soooo screwed.

Weeping

If I'd only put it in at the right time, I wouldn't be panicked because it would be already out of the oven and resting.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-12-2015, 08:47 PM
(03-12-2015 08:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've got 20 minutes and it's at 115 degrees I'm soooo screwed.

Weeping

If I'd only put it in at the right time, I wouldn't be panicked because it would be already out of the oven and resting.

Good luck! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Serious lack of athiest mother groups.
03-12-2015, 09:09 PM
(03-12-2015 08:47 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 08:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've got 20 minutes and it's at 115 degrees I'm soooo screwed.

Weeping

Good luck! Smile

Thanks the pork is now 138 degrees and it's after 7, but serendipity played a hand,with hubby sending a text saying he'll be late for dinner.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Ranting corner
I need to quit talking to most of the theists here. Maybe two aren't bad. Even at my most religious and deepitiest I wasn't that blind. It's like a door closed on them. I feel like most of the ones who come here have decided their gods have imparted knowledge and made them prophets to the horrible heathens.

This is why there will not be world peace in this lifetime or the next.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
03-12-2015, 09:33 PM
(03-12-2015 09:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 08:47 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Good luck! Smile

Thanks the pork is now 138 degrees and it's after 7, but serendipity played a hand,with hubby sending a text saying he'll be late for dinner.

Fate????

Surely not. Wink

And Clockwork, I hear ya mate. Bunch of fucking morons.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
03-12-2015, 09:52 PM
I made it!

It came out and the pork had time to rest before hubby got home.

I'm thrilled that for once it worked out. They're super busy and a coworker left for their dinner late, so hubby's normal time got bumped.

He got a nice hot meal for once. Smile

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-12-2015, 05:14 AM
(03-12-2015 09:12 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I need to quit talking to most of the theists here. Maybe two aren't bad. Even at my most religious and deepitiest I wasn't that blind. It's like a door closed on them. I feel like most of the ones who come here have decided their gods have imparted knowledge and made them prophets to the horrible heathens.

This is why there will not be world peace in this lifetime or the next.

I feel the same. Not only here but in the real world here in central FL.

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
[+] 1 user Likes OhDannyBoy's post
04-12-2015, 07:02 AM
Unfortunate
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-ston...ound-dead/

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
04-12-2015, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 11:07 AM by Loom.)
I got in a discussion with my Mom the other night about prayers. She made the claim that deep down, the most hardcore atheist would pray at their lowest moment. Just like how atheists convert on their deathbed.

I was blunt and told her I disagreed. I said it would be ludicrous to pray to an omnipotent and omniscient being, let alone one you didn't believe in. It was then I learned that she didn!t understand what omniscient meant. So I asked her if god knew everything, past, present, and future. She said yes, to which I asked her, 'If god already knows of the future, i.e your prayers and the events that would lead to them, then what is the point of praying? Furthermore, if god knew I would be an atheist, why create me at all if it meant I would suffer eternally? Where does the All-loving part come in?'

No reply. Was a bit much to jump two subjects on her at once. I at least expected her to fall back on her 'atheists convert on their deathbeds' thing. But, nothing. I guess I gave her something to think about. No doubt she'll do some wooey mental gymnastics to explain it.

All I know is I'm in trouble now T_T

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post