Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-12-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Blush No Facepalm Blink Unsure

Another day of Nurse in As the World Turns

Soooo... I didn't take jennybee's advice to leave coworker #2 alone.

Very long story short: I went over to coworker #2's apartment when I got off work Thursday morning. Coworker #1 opened the door.

What. the. fuck. Really? REALLY?!?!!

Coworker #2 poured me a stiff drink. We'll be seeing each other again. Tonight is my last scheduled shift on this unit, on call Saturday, and then I start orientation for my new unit on Monday.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
11-12-2015, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2015 08:41 PM by Erxomai.)
Ranting corner
(11-12-2015 01:18 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Blush No Facepalm Blink Unsure

Another day of Nurse in As the World Turns

Soooo... I didn't take jennybee's advice to leave coworker #2 alone.

Very long story short: I went over to coworker #2's apartment when I got off work Thursday morning. Coworker #1 opened the door.

What. the. fuck. Really? REALLY?!?!!

Coworker #2 poured me a stiff drink. We'll be seeing each other again. Tonight is my last scheduled shift on this unit, on call Saturday, and then I start orientation for my new unit on Monday.

Stiff drink. Is that what you kids are calling it these days? Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-12-2015, 07:26 AM
2 Trazadone before bedtime: Sleep through my alarm and late for work.
1.5 Trazadone before bedtime: Hit snooze bar multiple times and late for work.
1 Trazadone before bedtime: Wake up 2 hours early, get engrossed in the interwebz and late for work.
0 Trazadone before bedtime: Insomnia and late for work.

Man, I gotta stop going to work. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
11-12-2015, 08:15 AM
(11-12-2015 07:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  2 Trazadone before bedtime: Sleep through my alarm and late for work.
1.5 Trazadone before bedtime: Hit snooze bar multiple times and late for work.
1 Trazadone before bedtime: Wake up 2 hours early, get engrossed in the interwebz and late for work.
0 Trazadone before bedtime: Insomnia and late for work.

Man, I gotta stop going to work. Drinking Beverage
Trazadone is a hell of a drug. I'm OK to take between a half and two per night. Half... May as well take a Pez. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
11-12-2015, 08:28 AM
Cyberpunk 2077 already has a release date but CD Projekt RED is keeping it a secret. Angry

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-12-2015, 05:46 PM
12:45 pm and I just woke up.
Faaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk.

[Image: oscar.png]
11-12-2015, 05:47 PM
(11-12-2015 08:28 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Cyberpunk 2077 already has a release date but CD Projekt RED is keeping it a secret. Angry

Those evil bastards. It'll probably be a Q4 2017 release.

12-12-2015, 02:01 PM
Another crash outside our house in 2 weeks.
This time instead of smashing up our fence they smashed up a parked car and the fence of the kindergarten across the road from us.
Luckily it's Sunday or there very well could be some dead kids. I knew that kindy was next, people need to slow the fuck down going round that fucking corner. I hope he gets done for dangerous driving.

12-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Goddammit. Just found out my uncle died. I have a certification course the day of the memorial service that has taken me MONTHS to get into, and it's a job requirement. As in I will be released from my position (fired) without it. Although if I do go, that means I have to see my asshole grandfather and bitch of a wife who I haven't seen since 2006 despite them living less than five miles from my parents.

FUCK.

My cousin in high school with aspergers is the one who found him.

Why are my relatives all dropping dead at the holidays? It was already tough enough this year. Sadcryface

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
12-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Honestly nurse, although it's admittedly easy for me to say this and I'm not you, I'd do the work thing and send flowers. Express your regrets. You need to work, and it's not an easy reschedule.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post