Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-12-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I think I'm dying. The lymph nodes in my neck are swollen, it feels full and like a dull achy soreness when I swallow, and the very bottoms of my tonsils are yellow. And I start orientation for my new job tomorrow Weeping

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
13-12-2015, 02:31 PM
(13-12-2015 02:01 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I think I'm dying. The lymph nodes in my neck are swollen, it feels full and like a dull achy soreness when I swallow, and the very bottoms of my tonsils are yellow. And I start orientation for my new job tomorrow Weeping

I've been sick too Hug Here's to us both getting better soon!

I know your not feeling well, but congrats on the new job anyway. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-12-2015, 02:35 PM
(13-12-2015 02:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 02:01 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I think I'm dying. The lymph nodes in my neck are swollen, it feels full and like a dull achy soreness when I swallow, and the very bottoms of my tonsils are yellow. And I start orientation for my new job tomorrow Weeping

I've been sick too Hug Here's to us both getting better soon!

Hug
Thanks! I'm so glad you're still here and we haven't lost you! Period + flu is serious business. Weeping

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
13-12-2015, 05:02 PM
My left jaw is swollen and hurts like crap. I can't chew shit. My words sound like mumble mumble" and my lymph nodes are big and painful. Couldn't sleep the whole night and my usual painkillers don't do shit.

Stupid wisdom tooth growing. The gums keep getting injured there and now it's probably infected.

Question: should I visit the doc besides the dentist? Cuz asst the earliest, I could make an appointment for Friday and I would like some pain meds and maybe some antibiotics

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
14-12-2015, 11:01 PM
I keep having this nagging suspicion I look like a bit now. O.o
15-12-2015, 04:30 AM
(13-12-2015 02:35 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 02:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I've been sick too Hug Here's to us both getting better soon!

Hug
Thanks! I'm so glad you're still here and we haven't lost you! Period + flu is serious business. Weeping

This might be a good time to ask something I've always wondered...ever since I read your post:
When a woman sneezes on her period, does blood squirt out her poonanny? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-12-2015, 05:19 AM
(15-12-2015 04:30 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 02:35 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Hug

This might be a good time to ask something I've always wondered...ever since I read your post:
When a woman sneezes on her period, does blood squirt out her poonanny? Consider

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJXlmZUg6i1RIrcom9OAC...bv-s7X8f-O]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-12-2015, 08:45 AM
I have a very strong urge to go down a hill in some sort of gravity powered contraption such as a trolley or street luge.
I wonder how much street luges cost? I know several great hills around here.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-12-2015, 08:54 AM
Another night, another waking up at 1 o' clock for no reason...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-12-2015, 12:35 PM
I'm going to be one of those get off the lawn types someday. I know it. "Get out my yard, little shits! Go play your butts on a hot poking rod!"