Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-12-2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Walked face-first into a closed door this morning.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2015, 12:41 PM
(15-12-2015 12:38 PM)julep Wrote:  Walked face-first into a closed door this morning.
Sorry but made me chuckle.
15-12-2015, 12:50 PM
(15-12-2015 12:38 PM)julep Wrote:  Walked face-first into a closed door this morning.

The slightly opened 2 inch wide side of a door is good to. You'll get to experience one or both handles into your arms for free with the right angle.
15-12-2015, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2015 04:34 PM by Heatheness.)
(15-12-2015 04:30 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 02:35 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Hug
Thanks! I'm so glad you're still here and we haven't lost you! Period + flu is serious business. Weeping

This might be a good time to ask something I've always wondered...ever since I read your post:
When a woman sneezes on her period, does blood squirt out her poonanny? Consider

On the off chance that your "poonanny" Blink means vagina, then yes it does sometimes. However, I take exception to the word poonanny as a substitute for vagina since you're using "poo" which infers poop, which infers anal and gets even more weird and confusing with "nanny" stuck on the end of it. ShockingGaspHoboSadcryface2

So if a nanny is a minder and poo is poop, then technically a "poonanny" is a poopminder. WTF? Weeping

I think I need a nap now. Laugh out load Tongue

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
15-12-2015, 01:04 PM
(15-12-2015 12:41 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
Sorry but made me chuckle.

I got to use every swear word in my vocabulary and then invented a few, so at least it was kind of a learning experience.
15-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Smart watches mehRolleyes

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
15-12-2015, 01:25 PM
(15-12-2015 01:04 PM)julep Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 12:41 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Sorry but made me chuckle.

I got to use every swear word in my vocabulary and then invented a few, so at least it was kind of a learning experience.
(^_^)
15-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Damn tree....

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

15-12-2015, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2015 02:12 PM by Free Thought.)
What a fine day this is...

Go to sleep around 9, wake up 1, not be able to sleep again. Feeling extremely tired the past few days, this is not helping. Around 2 go to toilet. Arrive at toilet, proceed to clean the seat and flush the urine filled bowl, then attend to the needed task.
Still can't sleep. Stomach feels bad. Wait through night hoping to become tired enough to allow the sweet embrace of sleep. Never comes.
6:36. Ill feeling worsened. Slight dizziness setting in, barely-there heart-burn feeling. So very tired, can't sleep. Doctor's appointment in 4 hours, need to be ready and leave in 3, sleep can't be risked now, lest I sleep through the time... Assuming I even could get to sleep any way.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-12-2015, 02:56 PM
My wife walked face-first into the glass door that goes to our patio! Guess who got the blame. Yup! Me!!I had closed it because the TV was on too loud.

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More