Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-12-2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-12-2015 02:56 PM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 12:38 PM)julep Wrote:  Walked face-first into a closed door this morning.
My wife walked face-first into the glass door that goes to our patio! Guess who got the blame. Yup! Me!!I had closed it because the TV was on too loud.

DJ

Ouch!

In my case it was the cat's fault (the door was closed so he couldn't get into the bathroom and tip over the trash can).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2015, 10:52 PM
Ranting corner
The moment when you search for an old friend. You find him, but some of his friends are still in the group you left over a decade ago.
16-12-2015, 05:18 AM
(15-12-2015 03:28 PM)julep Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 02:56 PM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  .
My wife walked face-first into the glass door that goes to our patio! Guess who got the blame. Yup! Me!!I had closed it because the TV was on too loud.

DJ

Ouch!

In my case it was the cat's fault (the door was closed so he couldn't get into the bathroom and tip over the trash can).

Ah...the cat. One of our cats (Wilson) ran into the same glass door my wife did just yesterday. True story! He still is wondering what happened to him. I have to get something to put on that glass door so they know it is glass!

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
16-12-2015, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2015 08:10 AM by Chas.)
(16-12-2015 05:18 AM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 03:28 PM)julep Wrote:  Ouch!

Ah...the cat. One of our cats (Wilson) ran into the same glass door my wife did just yesterday. True story! He still is wondering what happened to him. I have to get something to put on that glass door so they know it is glass!

DJ

At this time of year, put some snowflake stencils on it.

[Image: window+stencils.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
17-12-2015, 10:01 AM
(15-12-2015 02:56 PM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 12:38 PM)julep Wrote:  Walked face-first into a closed door this morning.

DJ

I've done that several times. Just call me Mr. Magoo.
17-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Fuckity fuck fuck....

There's nothing else to say. Kiddo came down and said he wasn't feeling well...

But he wasn't sure...if he was sick or not. He ate all his breakfast. Took his pills, drank orange juice.

So, in the car I got angry...I nearly drove him back home, which he was totally fine with until I said if he's sick, he shouldn't use the computer.

He said he'd wasn't sure but thought he'd be fine. Now, I've got to rearrange my day just in case I need to get him. And he's got a community outing to a movie theater. Which isn't his favorite thing to begin with.

Now I feel guilty.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-12-2015, 10:28 AM
(16-12-2015 05:18 AM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 03:28 PM)julep Wrote:  Ouch!

DJ

We covered ours with stickers when my daughter was less than 2 and she kept hitting it with her walker, didn't help at all it turned out she enjoyed it!
17-12-2015, 10:31 AM
(13-12-2015 05:02 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  My left jaw is swollen and hurts like crap. I can't chew shit.

I have just one question, why were you trying to chew shit?
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
17-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Suffering a severe case of Fuckititis.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-12-2015, 03:24 PM
(16-12-2015 08:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-12-2015 05:18 AM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  Ah...the cat. One of our cats (Wilson) ran into the same glass door my wife did just yesterday. True story! He still is wondering what happened to him. I have to get something to put on that glass door so they know it is glass!

DJ

At this time of year, put some snowflake stencils on it.

[Image: window+stencils.jpg]

Thanks! Now that is cool.

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More