RE: Ranting corner
Facebook.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2015, 10:45 PM
I can't believe I watched that whole thing. Holy fuck.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
17-12-2015, 11:23 PM
(17-12-2015 10:45 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  I can't believe I watched that whole thing. Holy fuck.

I know right..fuck.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-12-2015, 12:08 AM
(17-12-2015 11:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 10:45 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  I can't believe I watched that whole thing. Holy fuck.

I know right..fuck.

You two are tougher than me, I only made it to 2:30 and I had to make it stop. Hobo
18-12-2015, 01:23 AM
(17-12-2015 09:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Facebook.

WTF Moms, stop posting sexual content on the site; can't you see he's raping logic brutally in the ass?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 5 users Like ELK12695's post
18-12-2015, 08:14 AM
(17-12-2015 09:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Facebook.

Interesting, but if he chooses to believe that he was born a sinner he is in a different category than I am. I was born a perfect little baby!
18-12-2015, 10:58 AM
(15-12-2015 12:52 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 04:30 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  This might be a good time to ask something I've always wondered...ever since I read your post:
When a woman sneezes on her period, does blood squirt out her poonanny? Consider

On the off chance that your "poonanny" Blink means vagina, then yes it does sometimes. However, I take exception to the word poonanny as a substitute for vagina since you're using "poo" which infers poop, which infers anal and gets even more weird and confusing with "nanny" stuck on the end of it. ShockingGaspHoboSadcryface2

So if a nanny is a minder and poo is poop, then technically a "poonanny" is a poopminder. WTF? Weeping

I think I need a nap now. Laugh out load Tongue

I ran a company of portable toilets and so the term Poonanny might have referred to me, except the feminine aspect of the word nanny!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
18-12-2015, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2015 02:08 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Pet peeve #1,934: When people say "I hope x person gets raped in prison". Some points. Firstly, why on Earth would you want any rapist anywhere to get any satisfaction whatsoever? Secondly, how can we possibly trust a prison system to work at all of it uses/reinforces those brutal measures? In addition, how are we able to trust authority figures if they're willing to allow that level of violence? Surely, the psychopaths will take over. Thirdly, it's torture and something is seriously wrong with you if you think that should be acceptable in any society. I guess people don't really think this shit through when they let malice control them.

[+] 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
18-12-2015, 02:26 PM
(18-12-2015 01:58 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Pet peeve #1,934: When people say "I hope x person gets raped in prison". Some points. Firstly, why on Earth would you want any rapist anywhere to get any satisfaction whatsoever? Secondly, how can we possibly trust a prison system to work at all of it uses/reinforces those brutal measures? In addition, how are we able to trust authority figures if they're willing to allow that level of violence? Surely, the psychopaths will take over. Thirdly, it's torture and something is seriously wrong with you if you think that should be acceptable in any society. I guess people don't really think this shit through when they let malice control them.

I agree 100 per cent.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
18-12-2015, 03:11 PM
(18-12-2015 02:26 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 01:58 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Pet peeve #1,934: When people say "I hope x person gets raped in prison". Some points. Firstly, why on Earth would you want any rapist anywhere to get any satisfaction whatsoever? Secondly, how can we possibly trust a prison system to work at all of it uses/reinforces those brutal measures? In addition, how are we able to trust authority figures if they're willing to allow that level of violence? Surely, the psychopaths will take over. Thirdly, it's torture and something is seriously wrong with you if you think that should be acceptable in any society. I guess people don't really think this shit through when they let malice control them.

I agree 100 per cent.

Some people just love their revenge fantasies.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post