Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-12-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Got rear ended driving home from work today.

No major damage to car though it will have to spend some time in the shop.

Seat belt really hurt across left side breast reconstruction...I am sore already, into the shoulder and shoulder blade...it's gonna be an unpleasant weekend.

Of course, it happened too late to see my doctor and I don't think I need to tie up an ER...guess I will suck it up and hope for the best.

fml

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-12-2015, 07:02 PM
(18-12-2015 06:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got rear ended driving home from work today.

Seat belt really hurt across left side breast reconstruction...I am sore already, into the shoulder and shoulder blade...it's gonna be an unpleasant weekend.

Of course, it happened too late to see my doctor and I don't think I need to tie up an ER...guess I will suck it up and hope for the best.

fml

So sorry to hear this, Anj. Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
19-12-2015, 04:38 PM
(18-12-2015 06:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got rear ended driving home from work today.

fml
*Huuuug*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
19-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Completely redid 2 toy aisles last night at work.
I can guarantee that by now they've gone to shit again and all my work is now null and void.

[Image: oscar.png]
19-12-2015, 06:43 PM
Fuck. If I see one more "recipe" that utilizes a slow cooker and cream of chicken soup...I swear I'll vomit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-12-2015, 06:48 PM
(19-12-2015 06:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck. If I see one more "recipe" that utilizes a slow cooker and cream of chicken soup...I swear I'll vomit.

I happen to have one for scalloped potatoes and ham if you want it. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

19-12-2015, 06:50 PM
(19-12-2015 04:38 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  

fml
*Huuuug*

Thanks EA and Nishi...I went out and bought a new heating pad today as the one I had was so old I was afraid it would burst into flames.

Some Aleve and the heating pad seem to have gotten me through the day...will see what tomorrow brings...UGH!

19-12-2015, 06:53 PM
(19-12-2015 06:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-12-2015 04:38 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  *Huuuug*

Thanks EA and Nishi...I went out and bought a new heating pad today as the one I had was so old I was afraid it would burst into flames.

Some Aleve and the heating pad seem to have gotten me through the day...will see what tomorrow brings...UGH!

Opiates. What you want is an opiate. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-12-2015, 06:54 PM
(19-12-2015 06:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-12-2015 06:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thanks EA and Nishi...I went out and bought a new heating pad today as the one I had was so old I was afraid it would burst into flames.

Opiates. What you want is an opiate. Yes

Can you PM some to me?

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Too many chicken nuggets uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

[Image: oscar.png]