Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Ranting corner
Talking to a good friend since her depression and anxiety are getting the best of her. She confided in me about some sexual abuse. She's told maybe two or three ever. Sometimes I have no fucking hope for humanity.

I confided in her a few things from my past. The world is still insane.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Ranting corner
It's freaking windy.

I've decided tonight is pizza night.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-12-2015, 05:00 PM
(21-12-2015 04:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's freaking windy.

I've decided tonight is pizza night.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
21-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Got a new headset. A gaming one that works for my xbox and PC. I've pretty much used earbuds my whole life and I'm listening to a song now while using this new headset and I'm tripping balls. It's like surround-sound, like I'm listening to it from surround sound speakers in my room not from some ear pillows sitting on my ears.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-12-2015, 05:49 AM
I work with retards (or at least the new staff they've hired over Christmas are fucking retarded as hell).
This dude that I fucking hate was suppose to 'do carpark' which basically means giving it a quick sweep, emptying the rubbish bins and bringing up the trolleys. It's us securities jobs. When I do it the whole thing takes me about 30minutes. I don't bitch about it, I just fucking do it. This one dude, we'll call him Moe, bitches about having to do it all the time which fucks me off. Just fucking do it and stop your bitching. Anyway, after his little bitch fest today (in his defense it was my turn to do it but in my defense fuck him he's a cunt) he accepted that he had to do it. Anyway, when he did it because he's a fucking retarded he swept the whole fucking carpark with a tiny little brush and shovel.. Took him like an hour and a half and was still going at midnight when I closed up and left (he also finished at midnight but fuck him). For all I know he's still going.
After getting an ear full from me about 'wtf are you doing?? use the large brush!!' no doubt he'll hear all about wasting time from the two managers still in store. ><

Fuck I hate him so much.
22-12-2015, 03:14 PM
I took the kiddo for his med check appointment -- all is fine there...

Then we went Christmas shopping. Picked up something for my mother in law, something for the kids. My younger son found a new hoodie that fits him better. Got a hoodie like thing for my older son too, that's more for spring and fall, when it's not raining but chilly in the morning.

I found a top for myself that I'll wrap up from my son...and got my younger son Pj's that actually fit him. He's been wearing the same ones since he was 7. I'm not kidding when I say they look like shorts but still fit him in the waist.

Oh also he's 5'7.5" and weighs 110 pounds. All I can think is we need to feed him more. Dodgy

22-12-2015, 05:46 PM
Met with a couple of the people from the corporate office of the company that bought us out. It's looking more and more like my position will be phased out and things will be handled at the corporate office in Denver. Before that, I will probably be moved from salary to hourly. Shit.

But I do get to leave work around noon tomorrow and be off till Monday since I busted my ass to get payroll done.

And my boss gave me a $150.00 gift card to a nice restaurant.

So, I guess this is a rant and a couple things that make me smile, all in one.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-12-2015, 07:18 PM
That awkward moment when you're trying to log into your internet banking and are freaking the fuck out because it's saying your access number is wrong until you realize you were trying to log in using your work checkout operator logon.
23-12-2015, 01:04 AM
I'm stupid.

I've screwed up this Christmas. Bad screw up.

I didn't start shopping until today. It's the 22nd. I had a good start, but then everything went to shit.

Weeping

I'm really disappointed that I don't have anything much for my mother in law for this Christmas. I do have a gift card and candle for her birthday. I know we'll cook her something special.

23-12-2015, 03:06 AM
(23-12-2015 01:04 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm stupid.

I've screwed up this Christmas. Bad screw up.

I didn't start shopping until today. It's the 22nd. I had a good start, but then everything went to shit.

Weeping

I'm really disappointed that I don't have anything much for my mother in law for this Christmas. I do have a gift card and candle for her birthday. I know we'll cook her something special.

If I want something - I buy it... If I want to give someone a gift, I do.

I refuse to succumb to socially enforced frivolity that includes a mandated exchange of gifts --- especially when a bunch of fuckheads claim that the right day to do it is on their invisible sky buddy's birthday......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.