Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-11-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-11-2012 11:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 11:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yip, it's a very nice cardboard box actually.
Use to be used to transport fansy cheese's so has a smokey aroma to it.

And no, I'm staying in his room, he's moving out.
I actually have no idea whom I'm living with...
They could be cunts. In fact, I think it's safe to just go with they're cunts until proven otherwise

That's the way I like to think of all people.
No surprises that way.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Ranting corner
(12-11-2012 11:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 11:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  That's the way I like to think of all people.
No surprises that way.

Well, it is a bit of a surprise to learn that some aren't. Blink

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-11-2012, 12:12 AM
(12-11-2012 11:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 11:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No surprises that way.

Well, it is a bit of a surprise to learn that some aren't. Blink
touche

13-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Oooooh I'm new just joined and can I rant too? I don't go to Facebook to be educated about how fucked up our government is. I don't give a flying fuck about your farm or that you need a shovel to complete your birdhouse. I don't go to Facebook to be told, "pray for me," or to look at status updates that just amount to "share and like if you agree" I don't go to Facebook to read status updates that say simply "sigh" or "that was a close one" or "ridiculous" because it just begs friends to comment and ask, "oh gosh what happened?"

What I do go to Facebook for, to spy on my kids. To reconnect with old friends -- to watch their silly videos they post on YouTube and to see the latest artwork, food creation.

I don't give a shit that you "like" fucking Walmart. Why do you give a shit if I post something to TTA?

Finally, I hate the fact that everything I do on fucking Facebook seems to be shared with everyone I'm friends with or ends up on goddamn husband's wall for which he will tell me -- that's stupid...later on.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-11-2012, 12:45 AM
(13-11-2012 12:39 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oooooh I'm new just joined and can I rant too? I don't go to Facebook to be educated about how fucked up our government is. I don't give a flying fuck about your farm or that you need a shovel to complete your birdhouse. I don't go to Facebook to be told, "pray for me," or to look at status updates that just amount to "share and like if you agree" I don't go to Facebook to read status updates that say simply "sigh" or "that was a close one" or "ridiculous" because it just begs friends to comment and ask, "oh gosh what happened?"

What I do go to Facebook for, to spy on my kids. To reconnect with old friends -- to watch their silly videos they post on YouTube and to see the latest artwork, food creation.

I don't give a shit that you "like" fucking Walmart. Why do you give a shit if I post something to TTA?

Finally, I hate the fact that everything I do on fucking Facebook seems to be shared with everyone I'm friends with or ends up on goddamn husband's wall for which he will tell me -- that's stupid...later on.
We've got ourselves an above average ranter here. Welcome, Mommy. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-11-2012, 12:45 AM
(13-11-2012 12:39 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oooooh I'm new just

What I do go to Facebook for, to spy on my kids.

Love that!

Waaaay to start your TTA career.

You should fit in very nicely.

Yes

13-11-2012, 12:57 AM
(13-11-2012 12:45 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 12:39 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oooooh I'm new just

What I do go to Facebook for, to spy on my kids.

Love that!

Thank you very much!
Waaaay to start your TTA career.

You should fit in very nicely.

Yes
Thank you very much! :-) Totally made my day!
13-11-2012, 01:05 AM
(13-11-2012 12:39 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oooooh I'm new just joined and can I rant too? I don't go to Facebook to be educated about how fucked up our government is. I don't give a flying fuck about your farm or that you need a shovel to complete your birdhouse. I don't go to Facebook to be told, "pray for me," or to look at status updates that just amount to "share and like if you agree" I don't go to Facebook to read status updates that say simply "sigh" or "that was a close one" or "ridiculous" because it just begs friends to comment and ask, "oh gosh what happened?"

I got little Amazing Atheist feel from that rant.

Nice way to start things off here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-11-2012, 01:11 AM
(13-11-2012 01:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 12:39 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oooooh I'm new just joined and can I rant too? I don't go to Facebook...
I got little Amazing Atheist feel from that rant.

Nice way to start things off here.

Wow and thank you! I've been dying to let that one out for soooo long now. ;-)
13-11-2012, 03:26 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2012 03:40 AM by earmuffs.)
12 hours till move time, codenamed Operation Fluffy Handcuffs.

Suppose I better start packing.

Think I'll nick all the shit in the kitchen while my flatmates asleep...

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post