Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-12-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(23-12-2015 01:04 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm stupid.

I've screwed up this Christmas. Bad screw up.

I didn't start shopping until today. It's the 22nd. I had a good start, but then everything went to shit.

Weeping

I'm really disappointed that I don't have anything much for my mother in law for this Christmas. I do have a gift card and candle for her birthday. I know we'll cook her something special.

[Image: tumblr_m4vbh8vbCE1qamvyco4_r1_250.gif]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
23-12-2015, 07:39 PM
Goddammit. Stuck at work. Best case scenario I get to leave in 30 minutes. Worst case scenario it hits the hospital, mass casualty and I'll be stuck at work all night.

I'm at least safe.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
23-12-2015, 09:10 PM
Yay! I finally got home! Long ass day. Bed bugs, explosive diarrhea, cantankerous old men. And now tornadoes. Sirens went off on my drive home just a few minutes after being released from duty so I diverted to my ex's family's house. I'm so over this day.

Come to think of it, I should have gotten holiday pay for working on Festivus.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
23-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Lets get the right thread this time:

I'm closing the store tonight. We close up early, right around the time of our late night rush period so it's gonna be hell (and it's Xmas eve so it's gonna way worst). Time to put on my mean face and pull out the war paint I think. No "oh we're closing up but sure come on in but please be quick" nothing but "fuck off I wanna go home it's Christmas!".

@Nurse, at least your home now. You can hit that nog hard. I'm literally just about to go to work. Sad
25-12-2015, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2015 04:20 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
Fuck fuck fuck.

My mother in law is bleeding from somewhere...probably from the leg... Hubby is on his way to her house now.

ETA:

She popped a stitch. Hubby wrapped with gauze and will tape it up when it stops oozing. Dodgy

Older son is cleaning up the blood.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-12-2015, 06:16 AM
I'm just going to keep right on ranting. They're at the ER, he said she needs a stitch. Like literally ONE.

He dropped off the clothing, sheets blankets and even the mattress pad was quite frankly soaked in blood. Ok, hubby said its not exactly blood. It's also fluid. Still it's fucking red.

25-12-2015, 06:26 AM
(25-12-2015 06:16 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm just going to keep right on ranting. They're at the ER, he said she needs a stitch. Like literally ONE.

He dropped off the clothing, sheets blankets and even the mattress pad was quite frankly soaked in blood. Ok, hubby said its not exactly blood. It's also fluid. Still it's fucking red.

I hope everything is okay!
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
25-12-2015, 06:44 AM
(25-12-2015 06:26 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 06:16 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm just going to keep right on ranting. They're at the ER, he said she needs a stitch. Like literally ONE.

I hope everything is okay!

Yeah it's fine...it's just a pain in the ass. They're still waiting...husband said its like watching paint dry.

25-12-2015, 08:48 AM
(25-12-2015 06:44 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 06:26 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I hope everything is okay!

Yeah it's fine...it's just a pain in the ass. They're still waiting...husband said its like watching paint dry.

That sucks. No fun - he's missing Christmas morning with the family. Sad

"Bye, Mom! Call me when they get ready to send you home and I'll come pick you up!" Laughat

[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
25-12-2015, 04:42 PM
(25-12-2015 08:48 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 06:44 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah it's fine...it's just a pain in the ass. They're still waiting...husband said its like watching paint dry.

That sucks. No fun - he's missing Christmas morning with the family. Sad

"Bye, Mom! Call me when they get ready to send you home and I'll come pick you up!" Laughat

She's got a seroma, so they're letting it drain. You should have seen the fucking napkin they gave us to cover it. Facepalm

Whatever Christmas is postponed until later.