Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-12-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-12-2015 04:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 08:48 AM)Nurse Wrote:  That sucks. No fun - he's missing Christmas morning with the family. Sad

"Bye, Mom! Call me when they get ready to send you home and I'll come pick you up!" Laughat

She's got a seroma, so they're letting it drain. You should have seen the fucking napkin they gave us to cover it. Facepalm

Whatever Christmas is postponed until later.

Hug Sorry, that stinks. Hopefully it will clear up quickly and hopefully you can still sneak in a little Christmas.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2015, 09:16 PM
(25-12-2015 05:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 04:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  She's got a seroma, so they're letting it drain. You should have seen the fucking napkin they gave us to cover it. Facepalm

Whatever Christmas is postponed until later.

Hug Sorry, that stinks. Hopefully it will clear up quickly and hopefully you can still sneak in a little Christmas.

Aww thanks Smile No Christmas here today. Sad went to Mother in law's home today to drop off her meds, bring her some stuff, drop off some of the things i washed. Picked up more things to be washed. Came home, hubby made ham and eggs for brunch (with some white cheddar). Then we napped.

It's really unfortunate for hubby, he was really looking forward to today after a sucky week at work. Well, he was looking forward to having several days to just relax and enjoy things without having to worry...

We spent a week making a bunch of appetizers just for today and New Year's Eve. He made the most amazing (looking) cheesecake. I cooked the ham, tortellini with pesto...

We had a great Christmas Eve dinner, I lit some candles and tried to make things festive. We had some Italian Wedding cookies for dessert.

The kids were all super excited to get their stuff. lol. My older son, bought little things for everyone and was pretty excited to see everyone unwrap them.

When we woke from the nap, we tried to decide what to eat, we were all pretty hungry...we decided not to make any of the Christmas appetizer stuff, instead after some debate we said screw it and I got McDonald's. Dodgy

Now, there is a bit of good news. The draining has slowed down a lot. She says the pressure she was feeling is completely gone. So, maybe tomorrow?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-12-2015, 09:19 PM
(25-12-2015 09:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 05:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hug Sorry, that stinks. Hopefully it will clear up quickly and hopefully you can still sneak in a little Christmas.

Aww thanks Smile No Christmas here today. Sad went to Mother in law's home today to drop off her meds, bring her some stuff, drop off some of the things i washed. Picked up more things to be washed. Came home, hubby made ham and eggs for brunch (with some white cheddar). Then we napped.

It's really unfortunate for hubby, he was really looking forward to today after a sucky week at work. Well, he was looking forward to having several days to just relax and enjoy things without having to worry...

We spent a week making a bunch of appetizers just for today and New Year's Eve. He made the most amazing (looking) cheesecake. I cooked the ham, tortellini with pesto...

We had a great Christmas Eve dinner, I lit some candles and tried to make things festive. We had some Italian Wedding cookies for dessert.

The kids were all super excited to get their stuff. lol. My older son, bought little things for everyone and was pretty excited to see everyone unwrap them.

When we woke from the nap, we tried to decide what to eat, we were all pretty hungry...we decided not to make any of the Christmas appetizer stuff, instead after some debate we said screw it and I got McDonald's. Dodgy

Now, there is a bit of good news. The draining has slowed down a lot. She says the pressure she was feeling is completely gone. So, maybe tomorrow?

Sometimes ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.

At least your kids are old enough to understand even if they are disappointed.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-12-2015, 09:21 PM
(25-12-2015 09:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 09:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Aww thanks Smile No Christmas here today. Sad went to Mother in law's home today to drop off her meds, bring her some stuff, drop off some of the things i washed. Picked up more things to be washed. Came home, hubby made ham and eggs for brunch (with some white cheddar). Then we napped.

Sometimes ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.

At least your kids are old enough to understand even if they are disappointed.

Younger kid...well he's a harder sell. He keeps asking when..when when...

He wants a date and time. I can't give him one.

25-12-2015, 09:22 PM
I can always count on my younger sister fucking up Christmas.Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
25-12-2015, 09:27 PM
(25-12-2015 09:22 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I can always count on my younger sister fucking up Christmas.Thumbsup

Hug

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-12-2015, 01:19 PM
It looks like we might be celebrating Christmas today.

We'll see. If not...fuck it, I'm drinking anyway.

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-12-2015, 07:46 PM
Ranting corner
Guy sends me a friend request. Literally 99% of his posts are Jesus or NASCAR.

Fuck. No.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
26-12-2015, 10:05 PM
(26-12-2015 07:46 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Guy sends me a friend request. Literally 99% of his posts are Jesus or NASCAR.

Fuck. No.

I've had a lot of strange friend requests lately - middle eastern men or hookers.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
26-12-2015, 10:26 PM
(26-12-2015 10:05 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 07:46 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Guy sends me a friend request. Literally 99% of his posts are Jesus or NASCAR.

Fuck. No.

I've had a lot of strange friend requests lately - middle eastern men or hookers.

I get the occasional request from Indonesian women.