Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-12-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Listening to parents on my Facebook rant about how parents who don't use belts on their children for punishment are irresponsible.

Assholes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
26-12-2015, 10:44 PM
(26-12-2015 10:36 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Listening to parents on my Facebook rant about how parents who don't use belts on their children for punishment are irresponsible.

Assholes.

Parents who hit their children get arrested in Australia.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
26-12-2015, 10:55 PM
(26-12-2015 10:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 10:36 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Listening to parents on my Facebook rant about how parents who don't use belts on their children for punishment are irresponsible.

Assholes.

Parents who hit their children get arrested in Australia.

As they should. Lazy parenting which studies are showing doesn't work
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
27-12-2015, 05:51 AM
Omfg, the dog woke me up, because he was thirsty and needed to pee.

The deck looked icy, so I had to put him on his leash and physically take him out front. This confused him, because he thought we were going for a walk Facepalm the dog down the road, apparently left outside for some reason, is barking and barking.

Triple pane glass and I can still hear it. Went back to bed, gave the dog an ass boost to help him back on the bed, because he'll just wake me up later if I don't ... Tossed and turned...tummy not happy...

I'm tired but can't sleep. My tummy is beyond messed up from all food and the shit going on since Christmas Eve/morning.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-12-2015, 09:15 AM
My little rant...Some arse wipe has been trying it on with my wife on Facebook, I noticed a post when she left her page open on our laptop.
She reckons he's just a friendly guy who gets overfamiliar with lots of her friends, and to be fair she ignored what he said.
Just annoys me that this little weasel can get away with chatting up married women from the comfort of his own home. Can't wait to see him and his wife in town, I'll be having a word.
[+] 1 user Likes Thewonderer's post
27-12-2015, 06:04 PM
Ohhh annnnnnnnd I'm back to shitty 12 hours a week barely able to pay the bills.
Christmas might suck but at least the paychecks don't.
27-12-2015, 06:09 PM
Annnd can my movie download before my lunch is cooked. The race is on with movie out to a bit of a lead, coming round the first bend movie nudges ahead but what's this? flatmate just logged onto the inter and lunch has taken the lead! can movie catch up to lunch? stay tuned for the next gripping episode of 'I'm Bored Out of My Tits Because This Movie Hasn't Downloaded And My Lunch is Still Cooking' ™.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-12-2015, 07:34 PM
(27-12-2015 06:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ohhh annnnnnnnd I'm back to shitty 12 hours a week barely able to pay the bills.

Why are you spelling like an American? The word is paycheque.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-12-2015, 07:55 PM
(27-12-2015 07:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 06:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ohhh annnnnnnnd I'm back to shitty 12 hours a week barely able to pay the bills.

Why are you spelling like an American? The word is paycheque.

Same difference.

So I have $500 saved up from Christmas. To chuck onto bills or to invest or maybe to spend on starting a small business? Consider tis the question.
28-12-2015, 09:13 AM
I knew it! I didn't even have to look at my weather channel app, and I knew it! Dodgy

Snow SUCKS! Censored