Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-12-2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-12-2015 07:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 07:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Why are you spelling like an American? The word is paycheque.

Same difference.

So I have $500 saved up from Christmas. To chuck onto bills or to invest or maybe to spend on starting a small business? Consider tis the question.

Well if it is dollars you have instead of Euros or lbses it is spelled paycheck!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
28-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Mate my back is sore from two really deep bone marrow biopsies. (imagine a corkscrew going into your hip and pulling out marrow) I had two. The day before I had a 90 minute lumbar puncture where they stick a needle into your spine. It took three doctors because of the scar tissue of the past 30 odd making it difficult.
Meanwhile I joked with the staff to keep it light and easy for them.
Then they inject chemotherapy directly into the spinal collumn.
Merry xmas arsehole. This happens once a month.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-12-2015, 01:30 PM
After a few days of nearly constant rain our basement is starting to take on some water, so far it's manageable.
The neighbors behind us had a huge tree fall on their house last night, so it could be a lot worse.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
28-12-2015, 02:52 PM
So far today I've done:
  • regular grocery shopping
  • butcher shop
  • Trader Joe's
  • One load of laundry

I still need to scrub the bathrooms and wash bedding.

Oh, and see what we might need from Target and put that list together -- but I'm thinking I might be able to push that off another week or so.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-12-2015, 04:00 PM
(28-12-2015 02:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So far today I've done:
  • regular grocery shopping
  • butcher shop
  • Trader Joe's
  • One load of laundry

I still need to scrub the bathrooms and wash bedding.

Oh, and see what we might need from Target and put that list together -- but I'm thinking I might be able to push that off another week or so.

Too ambitious. You need to sit around more.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-12-2015, 04:02 PM
(26-12-2015 10:05 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 07:46 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Guy sends me a friend request. Literally 99% of his posts are Jesus or NASCAR.

Fuck. No.

I've had a lot of strange friend requests lately - middle eastern men or hookers.

I wish I could get hooker requests. Sadcryface2

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-12-2015, 04:07 PM
(28-12-2015 04:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 10:05 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I've had a lot of strange friend requests lately - middle eastern men or hookers.

I wish I could get hooker requests. Sadcryface2
Long ago, back when I used Yahoo Messenger, a Filipina offered me a "show" in exchange for money. Never did send it. Yeah, I was bad then.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
28-12-2015, 05:01 PM
(25-12-2015 09:22 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I can always count on my younger sister fucking up Christmas.Thumbsup

Funny, my older sister always fucks up Christmas. This year she didn't even show up.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
28-12-2015, 06:04 PM
It's snowing like crazy. The roads are absolute shit. I have tickets to see the Doctor Who Christmas special. I have had this episode sitting in my DVR for THREE DAYS and haven't watched it just so I can see it in the theater. Now all I want to do is curl up in my pjs and watch it on the couch. But I don't want to waste my money and this fun time Sadcryface I think I'm gunna brave the storm. Driving in snow I don't mind, it's all the traffic and jackasses that will piss me off Dodgy grumble grumble

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
28-12-2015, 06:11 PM
(28-12-2015 06:04 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  It's snowing like crazy. The roads are absolute shit. I have tickets to see the Doctor Who Christmas special. I have had this episode sitting in my DVR for THREE DAYS and haven't watched it just so I can see it in the theater. Now all I want to do is curl up in my pjs and watch it on the couch. But I don't want to waste my money and this fun time Sadcryface I think I'm gunna brave the storm. Driving in snow I don't mind, it's all the traffic and jackasses that will piss me off Dodgy grumble grumble

Be careful! Hug Drive safe! Heart
I took a picture, of the snow, out my kitchen sink windows, with my phone, and I'm too lazy to just go grab the laptop to transfer it over to photo-bucket! Hobo Walking outside is simply entirely out of the question, much less driving further out than the gas station! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post