Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-12-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I've opted today to just listen to Pink Floyd while surfing the forum.

I do have other things to do, but none seem as pressing, while I lazily...

Smokin

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-12-2015, 07:24 PM
I hate it when people say to me..."I Know What you are thinking" yeah? how? most of the time I don't even know until I open my mouth.....
[+] 1 user Likes John Silver's post
29-12-2015, 07:29 PM
I was without a lady for a few weeks. This a condition I do not like and I find a new one as quickly as I can. Living in a Spanish speaking country I refer to my mujer (woman) of the month. But one of those trying out for the position of Der Fish's babe looked at me as I was driving after we had known each other for 3 hours and said to me "I can tell you are thinking about her!" That ended the possibility of anything with her!
29-12-2015, 08:10 PM
(29-12-2015 07:29 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I was without a lady for a few weeks. This a condition I do not like and I find a new one as quickly as I can. Living in a Spanish speaking country I refer to my mujer (woman) of the month. But one of those trying out for the position of Der Fish's babe looked at me as I was driving after we had known each other for 3 hours and said to me "I can tell you are thinking about her!" That ended the possibility of anything with her!

Yeah how is it a Lady can know you thoughts...but when you ask her what she is thinking the usual response is...."Uhh uhh...or I dont know"

And no ladies...i'm not throwing doo doo at y'all.
29-12-2015, 08:39 PM
(29-12-2015 08:10 PM)John Silver Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 07:29 PM)DerFish Wrote:  I was without a lady for a few weeks. This a condition I do not like and I find a new one as quickly as I can. Living in a Spanish speaking country I refer to my mujer (woman) of the month. But one of those trying out for the position of Der Fish's babe looked at me as I was driving after we had known each other for 3 hours and said to me "I can tell you are thinking about her!" That ended the possibility of anything with her!

Yeah how is it a Lady can know you thoughts...but when you ask her what she is thinking the usual response is...."Uhh uhh...or I dont know"

I don't know, was there drool? Consider

Once, my husband stopped in mid sentence when a pretty girl walked passed.

Yeah I could read his mind very well. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-12-2015, 08:55 PM
(29-12-2015 08:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 08:10 PM)John Silver Wrote:  Yeah how is it a Lady can know you thoughts...but when you ask her what she is thinking the usual response is...."Uhh uhh...or I dont know"

Oh yeah...well that was obvious LOL!! +!
29-12-2015, 09:01 PM
(29-12-2015 08:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 08:10 PM)John Silver Wrote:  Yeah how is it a Lady can know you thoughts...but when you ask her what she is thinking the usual response is...."Uhh uhh...or I dont know"

But you'd known him more than a few hours, right?
30-12-2015, 08:26 AM
Fuck you very much to the nurse that told me my patient had been taken off airborn precautions and that he was negative for TB. Goddammit. Angry At least she exposed herself, too.

Also, saw the following license plate holder on a new Lexus SUV - "Blessed by God, Spoiled by my Husband." Facepalm

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
30-12-2015, 08:39 AM
(30-12-2015 08:26 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Fuck you very much to the nurse that told me my patient had been taken off airborn precautions and that he was negative for TB. Goddammit. Angry At least she exposed herself, too.

Oh my goodness! Your rant reminds me to be thankful for those in the medical field who put themselves at risk for the benefit and wellbeing of their patients.

Hope you don't get sick from this other nurse's ineptitude.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
30-12-2015, 10:21 AM
I've been chemically imbalanced for the past couple of days.
I tell you this in case you see me in the news, you'll understand. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel