Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-01-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-01-2016 05:43 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 05:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: 906fe02320116903c28746c9ab1555a72a80f9e5...8e4c_1.jpg]

That'll learn him!

Damn straight.

Didn't get wet all day.
[Image: Fuck_74cd1a_352491.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
03-01-2016, 11:22 AM
Fucking people...

I answered an advert on Craigslist -on THURSDAY - and inquired if they still had the car.

I got back a text that said "Yeah".

I've since emailed, texted, and called the listed phone number - and asked to see the car....

Nuthin.

Not a fucking peep.

If the guy is dead, or in jail - he's got an excuse.

Anything else, and he's just a fuckwad.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
03-01-2016, 03:04 PM
AND another fucking thing....

I would like to see the bigwig asshole, over at General Motors who declared that "No screws shall show on the interior of the car" --- forcing the engineers to use a bunch of fucking Chinese puzzle fasteners to hold together all the dash, trim and interior parts.....

I'd like to take the bastard, and shove a bigassed screwdriver up his ass and scream "DON'T YOU WISH THE SCREWS SHOWED NOW MOTHERFUCKER????"

bastards....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
03-01-2016, 03:50 PM
(31-12-2015 04:02 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Why does UPS have the most frustrating and stupid holiday schedule ever?

They won't deliver ground packages New Years Eve but yet will run normally on Christmas Eve, Day after Christmas, Halloween, Easter, even UPS Founder's Day but by god they cannot dare deliver on New Years Eve.

Now I have to wait 4 more days for my package even though it's a 30 minuet drive away.

Mayhaps for the safety of their drivers and trucks. It is in many places the drunkest day of the year.
03-01-2016, 03:52 PM
(03-01-2016 03:04 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  AND another fucking thing....

I would like to see the bigwig asshole, over at General Motors who declared that "No screws shall show on the interior of the car" --- forcing the engineers to use a bunch of fucking Chinese puzzle fasteners to hold together all the dash, trim and interior parts.....

I'd like to take the bastard, and shove a bigassed screwdriver up his ass and scream "DON'T YOU WISH THE SCREWS SHOWED NOW MOTHERFUCKER????"

bastards....

My daddy would have said "I hope the engineer that came up with that shit died a slow, long, painful, lingering death."
03-01-2016, 03:55 PM
(01-01-2016 12:36 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Warning Child Rearing Rant!

I will not be used as punishment for my grandsons! I have had several discussion with my daughter over this issue. They live 45-50 miles from me and I normally get to see them 2 times a month, usually for an overnight stay. They live 2 miles from all their other grand and great grandparents that they get to see several times a week. AND YET my daughter will not quit using me as a "hold" over the boys for their behavior (it never works) and she winds up punishing them by not letting them come or not letting them spend the night.

This makes me furious. I have explained to her I feel this is unfair as if they get refused to see the other grandparents one night then they just see them the next day, no biggie but if I get refused the visit I might not see them for weeks or even more than a month. How is this fair?

She uses other punishments when they aren't coming to stay so why can't she use those when they are? They were coming over today. Evidently my oldest grandson was acting up and she use our visit as a threat and then when he didn't comply she took the visit away. She text me a few minutes ago that he would not be staying. I text her back fine, they can stay some other times. She called.

She asked, then you don't want any of them to stay? I said, no. I will not be used as a punishment when no one else is. I refuse, we have gone over this before. I cannot keep you from punishing your children as you see fit but I do not have to agree or comply with your choices.

I do not disagree that they need punishments and discipline I disagree with using me to enforce it and taking away my limited time with them.

end rant.

Make your daughter sit in the corner for half an hour!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
03-01-2016, 04:21 PM
(03-01-2016 03:52 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 03:04 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  AND another fucking thing....

bastards....

My daddy would have said "I hope the engineer that came up with that shit died a slow, long, painful, lingering death."

I always hope (despite being an atheist) that fucking engineers who design useless shit that prioritizes form over function - should be condemned to an eternity of having to open up compact disc packaging with a dull butter knife....

In the dark.

[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
03-01-2016, 04:25 PM
(03-01-2016 04:21 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 03:52 PM)DerFish Wrote:  My daddy would have said "I hope the engineer that came up with that shit died a slow, long, painful, lingering death."

I always hope (despite being an atheist) that fucking engineers who design useless shit that prioritizes form over function - should be condemned to an eternity of having to open up compact disc packaging with a dull butter knife....

In the dark.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Worship Slaves

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
03-01-2016, 04:40 PM
(03-01-2016 04:21 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 03:52 PM)DerFish Wrote:  My daddy would have said "I hope the engineer that came up with that shit died a slow, long, painful, lingering death."

In the dark.

The van I drive here in the Dominican Republic carries the Nissan name, but to put i n a quart of oil one has to dismantle the console and then undo 4 releases and tip the rider's seat back and lock it into position. reach over, take the top off the oil fill and dump the oil in. But one cannot even check the oil from the same area, one has to tip the driver's seat back for the dipstick. I curse that unknown engineer twice a week or so.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
03-01-2016, 04:46 PM
(03-01-2016 04:40 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 04:21 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I always hope (despite being an atheist) that fucking engineers who design useless shit that prioritizes form over function - should be condemned to an eternity of having to open up compact disc packaging with a dull butter knife....

In the dark.

The van I drive here in the Dominican Republic carries the Nissan name, but to put i n a quart of oil one has to dismantle the console and then undo 4 releases and tip the rider's seat back and lock it into position. reach over, take the top off the oil fill and dump the oil in. But one cannot even check the oil from the same area, one has to tip the driver's seat back for the dipstick. I curse that unknown engineer twice a week or so.

If you have to add a 2 quarts a week, you've got more trouble than just tipping the seats out of the way. Tongue