Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-03-2012, 09:44 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Fucking KC throwing out that comment about this Malin chick being cuter than my Gwynnies; so I gotta scope this female out. And he posts more pix of her, requiring me to compensate with a Gwynnie. And he goes on his merry pre-ordained way, and I am stuck in the chaotic maelstrom of Gwynnies and google image search. And I got all this crap in the room I'm renting that has to go somewhere before I can paint a Gwynnies on the wall; and this stupid NERO mirror in my doorway... and no Gwynnies!

And these fucking creationists and their causality arguments. Assholes, the lot of 'em. If there was no Gwynnies, there would be no I. And I - I = 0. Remedial algebra for all theists; tell you whut. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
31-03-2012, 05:43 AM
Watching the rain turn into snow. Fucking place... and I love my Gwynnies!

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
01-04-2012, 04:31 PM
I just wrote a long ranting letter to my mother about how she fucked me up.
I will never send it to her but it feels so fucking good.
I cried angry and sad tears because I am honestly deeply disappointed in her.
She fucked up big chunks of my life and mind.

I am not sure if I should be mad, sad, or just careless. I had a time when I tried to be careless but I felt bad for it, I know she always had a difficult life, and still it is not really getting better.
But I can't come over and push her in the right direction although I know what she would like and how to get it. I had to learn it too, I am 21 years younger but in a lot of ways I feel a lot older than my own mother.

I don't know... Does this even count as a rant? I don't know that either...

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
01-04-2012, 04:45 PM
If it makes you feel any better I don't like my own mother.

She recently sent me a letter saying since she was already going to be in town if she could come and see me and my kid (whom she's only seen once in three years for lack of trying) and I haven't written her back.

I don't personally want anything to do with her. I've told her as much, but I also told her I wouldn't stop her from being in my kids life so long as she wasn't being a force for evil. But I also don't want my mom being around my kid. I just don't. She's not a good person even though she plays one on tv. It's not like it would be a permanent thing as I'm sure it would be another one time visit followed by maybe another three years of no contact. But still.

Go away vile woman. Let's stop pretending we care about each other. Why is it so hard for people to admit they don't get along and shouldn't be near one another? The guilt sparks up once every while with her I guess for being a bad parent and she feels the need to make some feeble attempt at contact.
She doesn't realize that the feeble attempts do more damage than no attempt at all.

By the way I'm not evil. I just don't like my mom. Also I don't believe in forced relationships due to blood relation. People are people. we have a responsibility to the ones we make, and we will hopefully love them and take care of them our whole lives, but some people just don't have the capacity for these things and it's easier to cut ties.

I love pie.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
01-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Lucradis i totally agree with you. There is no point in a relationship just for the sake of one whether they are family or not.
Its not evil at all, some ties just need to be cut.
I'm in a similar situation with my dad, i don't hate the guy, i just don't like him and he knows why, no matter how much he plays the victim to the rest of my family.

Also who doesn't love pie, Pie is awesome 3.14... what a wonderful number Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
01-04-2012, 07:10 PM
My mom is nice and I guess I like her, but I don't feel particularly close to her which is partly why she doesn't know I'm an atheist.

Key Lime pie is one of my favorites. Someday I hope to go to Key West and have it there.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Erxomai's reference to key lime pie made me miss Dexter tremendously.
Tempted to start the whole series over.

Those who aren't cool and in the know, there was an episode where a "friend" of Dexters wishes him to kill her, but not before she gets the perfect key lime pie. He spends most of the episode trying to find the perfect pie. He gets it for her.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
01-04-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm glad you connected the dots for me. I was trying to remember what show that was with the perfect key lime pie.

Ah, Dexter. I miss you and Weeds very much.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
02-04-2012, 01:23 AM
I don't hate her, I just see that everytime I let her in my life, a bit more than smalltalk, it's bad for me...
Not good sign but can't do anything about it, I have no contact to my family but to her, I don't want to lose her, too...

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
02-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Call me an attention whore. Call me whatever you must, but this is a rant thread so...

I fucked up and lost my girlfriend. I feel as if I've ripped out my own heart, tore it into pieces, and ran over it repeatedly with a truck. FML.

Forever Alone.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore