Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-11-2012, 03:39 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Oh, I met some of the people I'm gonna be living with for the next at least 3 months when I went over to met the landlord and sign my life away.

OH and I forgot to tell you, my room is pretty big, but the house on a whole is fucking tiny, and there's 5 fucking people! 5? maybe 4.. 4 or 5 people, I dunno. To give you some idea, the lounge is as long as a three seater couch and as wide as two seater. I know this because that's what's in the lounge. What I think is, because it's a student flat, my room was suppose to be the lounge and the lounge is suppose to be the dinner room. I'm not bothered, I spend most of my time in my room or out of the house anyway.

So anyway, met these cunts and all I can say is that these are my kind of people. Total geeks. Even the two females who I don't know if they were girlfriends, friends or lived there. So that's nice, hopefully they'll spend most their time in their rooms too and I'll never have to see them.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
13-11-2012, 03:50 AM
So, does this meant you finally got rid of those assholes that were your flatmates these last few months? Good for you.

On a side note, I just found myself a flatmate, my old friend, I also got 2 great new couches, a new bed, a projector, a few nice new coffee tables, a whole set of old (1960's) Military Encyclopedia from Yugoslavia, while the apartment was full of old military (WW2) medals and shit, from the late owner of the apartment. And to make things worse for you ears, my flat is huge, 2 balconies, sunny side, 2 big rooms, one huge kitchen/dinning room, 2 bathrooms, my heating is with firewood (fuck electricity) and best of all I have a private parking in a horribly overcrowded part of town. It is the center of the town. All I need now is the Internet connection.

Ah, finally, a good rant from me.

Enjoy.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
13-11-2012, 05:54 AM
(13-11-2012 03:50 AM)Filox Wrote:  So, does this meant you finally got rid of those assholes that were your flatmates these last few months? Good for you.

On a side note, I just found myself a flatmate, my old friend, I also got 2 great new couches, a new bed, a projector, a few nice new coffee tables, a whole set of old (1960's) Military Encyclopedia from Yugoslavia, while the apartment was full of old military (WW2) medals and shit, from the late owner of the apartment. And to make things worse for you ears, my flat is huge, 2 balconies, sunny side, 2 big rooms, one huge kitchen/dinning room, 2 bathrooms, my heating is with firewood (fuck electricity) and best of all I have a private parking in a horribly overcrowded part of town. It is the center of the town. All I need now is the Internet connection.

Ah, finally, a good rant from me.

Enjoy.

Smile
Fucking Crots with their big fansy houses, neat war shit and private parking... Dodgy

13-11-2012, 06:15 AM
Yeah, but we don't have money...

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
13-11-2012, 06:24 AM
(13-11-2012 06:15 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yeah, but we don't have money...

Tongue
Neither does Muffs.

... Too far?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-11-2012, 06:27 AM
(13-11-2012 06:24 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 06:15 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yeah, but we don't have money...

Tongue
Neither does Muffs.

... Too far?
Can't be too far when it's the truth.

So I lost my phone...
And not I put it down somewhere lost, I mean proper I have no fucking idea where it is lost.

I'm hoping that when I went round to my new flat that it fell out of my pocket.
Really hoping that I didn't leave it in my jacket pocket and not not put it back into my jean pocket when I rode my motorbike because then it would have fallen out which would be a right pain in the ass.

13-11-2012, 07:37 AM
Holy oblivious, Batman... where did these ginormous toenails come from? Ohmy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
13-11-2012, 11:16 AM
Just had to read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purity_ring and summarise it in the form of a footnote for my book.
My friends in the US, I truly feel for you. No

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
13-11-2012, 11:20 AM
(13-11-2012 11:16 AM)Vera Wrote:  Just had to read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purity_ring and summarise it in the form of a footnote for my book.
My friends in the US, I truly feel for you. No
True Love Waits.
And if you'll get out your credit card, you can show how deeply you believe this.
http://www.c28.com/True-Love-Waits-Purity-Jewelry.asp

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-11-2012, 11:50 AM
(13-11-2012 11:20 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  True Love Waits.
And if you'll get out your credit card, you can show how deeply you believe this.
http://www.c28.com/True-Love-Waits-Purity-Jewelry.asp
Frusty Frusty Frusty

I'm not into jewelery, so I'd like the first, second and fourth ones, please
http://www.c28.com/shopping/productlisti...ens+Shirts

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post