Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-01-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-01-2016 03:52 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 03:04 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  AND another fucking thing....

I would like to see the bigwig asshole, over at General Motors who declared that "No screws shall show on the interior of the car" --- forcing the engineers to use a bunch of fucking Chinese puzzle fasteners to hold together all the dash, trim and interior parts.....

I'd like to take the bastard, and shove a bigassed screwdriver up his ass and scream "DON'T YOU WISH THE SCREWS SHOWED NOW MOTHERFUCKER????"

bastards....

My daddy would have said "I hope the engineer that came up with that shit died a slow, long, painful, lingering death."

I'm pretty sure it was a designer or a marketing guy, not an engineer. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2016, 07:56 PM
(03-01-2016 07:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 03:52 PM)DerFish Wrote:  My daddy would have said "I hope the engineer that came up with that shit died a slow, long, painful, lingering death."

I'm pretty sure it was a designer or a marketing guy, not an engineer. Consider

Could have been, but a engineer had to be involved somewhere and since Daddy was one he had that point of view. I think it was his the fifty-nine Pontiac that had the gas fill behind the license plate and half the time while filling with gas it would snap shut and give him another cut on his hand is when he started his saying! He made improvements on the production line at Armour's meat packing plant in S St Paul Minn for 30+ years. Or was that Armor's? I have had a few drinkses so far tonite, so pray for me. OK?
Find all posts by this user
03-01-2016, 08:28 PM
You know I ask why do I even try anything. I have no job and yet I still need 8,000 plus dollars just to move. Sometimes I wonder if it would be easier to just disappear.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-01-2016, 08:32 PM
(03-01-2016 08:28 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You know I ask why do I even try anything. I have no job and yet I still need 8,000 plus dollars just to move. Sometimes I wonder if it would be easier to just disappear.

Hey, for $200 from Atlanta you can arrive in the Dominican Republic where earning $1000 a month online can keep you alive indefinitely. Try it you'll like it! PM me for more details.
03-01-2016, 08:39 PM
(03-01-2016 08:32 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 08:28 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You know I ask why do I even try anything. I have no job and yet I still need 8,000 plus dollars just to move. Sometimes I wonder if it would be easier to just disappear.

Hey, for $200 from Atlanta you can arrive in the Dominican Republic where earning $1000 a month online can keep you alive indefinitely. Try it you'll like it! PM me for more details.

What are you talking about?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-01-2016, 08:41 PM

Japan is very expensive to live. My brother's teeny tiny 2 bedroom in Tokyo was $12,000US/month. You need to have something they want if you want to emigrate there. If you are fluent in Japanese some company will send you over as an English-Japanese translator and teacher and subsidize your room and board.

#sigh
03-01-2016, 08:41 PM
(03-01-2016 08:39 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 08:32 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Hey, for $200 from Atlanta you can arrive in the Dominican Republic where earning $1000 a month online can keep you alive indefinitely. Try it you'll like it! PM me for more details.

Sounds like he is saying you can fly to the DR from Atlanta for $200.00. Once there you can earn $1000.00 a month through an online venture and that 1K is enough to live on.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
03-01-2016, 08:45 PM
(03-01-2016 08:39 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 08:32 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Hey, for $200 from Atlanta you can arrive in the Dominican Republic where earning $1000 a month online can keep you alive indefinitely. Try it you'll like it! PM me for more details.

The fact that you would not need thousands of dollars to move here, that is all.
03-01-2016, 08:45 PM
(03-01-2016 08:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Japan is very expensive to live. My brother's teeny tiny 2 bedroom in Tokyo was $12,000US/month. You need to have something they want if you want to emigrate there. If you are fluent in Japanese some company will send you over as an English-Japanese translator and teacher.

I heard that japan was not expensive at all, especially if you don't live in tokyo. And i am trying to go to a language school. I would do anything for the money needed to go

03-01-2016, 08:49 PM
(03-01-2016 08:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 08:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Japan is very expensive to live. My brother's teeny tiny 2 bedroom in Tokyo was $12,000US/month. You need to have something they want if you want to emigrate there. If you are fluent in Japanese some company will send you over as an English-Japanese translator and teacher.

I heard that japan was not expensive at all, especially if you don't live in tokyo. And i am trying to go to a language school. I would do anything for the money needed to go

OK for two thousand bucks you can take a course in TEFL which is teaching English as a Foreign Language and then if you have a college degree in most anything you can work anydamnwheres in the world. NO shortage of options.