Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-01-2016, 09:09 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-01-2016 09:01 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 08:07 AM)DerFish Wrote:  The school where I went for my TEFL certificate assured one in their literature that they could teach English without a degree of any kind, and that the school would guarantee one a job upon graduation. But that is not true. Most every country requires that one have a degree in something to be a teacher, they will not issue a work visa if not.. Since I was already 63 at the time it was a bit late to enroll in a college and get a 4 year degree. But here in the Dominican Republic I have been teaching English as a volunteer. NO degree needed.

Seems interesting, so do I have to go to the dominican republic, or can I teach there online. And is there a age limit.

There are courses online. Google TEFL courses, lots of them available. The volunteer teaching I do is in classrooms to kids too poor to have an internet connection. I will be 70 in a couple of months, but many countries when I was looking for paying jobs have a limit. Georgia (the country) would have hired me except they didn't take anyone over sixty. One prospective employer suggested I get a diploma for life experience, these are available on the internet for a fee. No studies needed just money. Five hundred bucks will get you any BA or BS degree dated the day you apply, for more money you can make that a Master's degree or for another additional fee have it dated whenever you wish. They even have rental caps and gowns for picture taking etc... The school said that the Guatemala government would not know the difference, although the man suggesting I do it would. I declined and of course didn't get the job. It paid less than $1000 a month. But with my social security that would have sufficed. PM me and i can carry on all day long on this subject.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2016, 10:39 AM
Ice fucking ice.

The place ice is acceptable is in a cocktail. On the roads...

Fuck that shit.

No schools and mother in law is supposed to be released today.

Um...no...we can't get up the fucking hills to get her home.

Sure husband's truck might make it, but she can't get inside that. I wouldn't be able to get there anyway.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-01-2016, 03:48 PM
If I don't start a business in some form or another this year I give yall permission to shoot me.

[Image: oscar.png]
04-01-2016, 03:58 PM
(04-01-2016 03:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If I don't start a business in some form or another this year I give yall permission to shoot me.

Might as well just shoot you now.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
04-01-2016, 04:03 PM
(04-01-2016 03:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If I don't start a business in some form or another this year I give yall permission to shoot me.

You could make shooting you a business.
[+] 5 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
04-01-2016, 05:11 PM

What kinda business you wanna start? Where are you? Wanna invest in a start up with $4000 that should pay you back $500 a month for ever? PM me and we can go over a few options.
04-01-2016, 05:28 PM
(04-01-2016 10:39 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ice fucking ice.

The place ice is acceptable is in a cocktail. On the roads...

Fuck that shit.

No schools and mother in law is supposed to be released today.

Um...no...we can't get up the fucking hills to get her home.

Sure husband's truck might make it, but she can't get inside that. I wouldn't be able to get there anyway.

Depending on how far you gotta go, you could just roll her into the back of the truck.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-01-2016, 05:30 PM

Gay phone sex?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-01-2016, 05:31 PM
The possible Mother in Law jokes are endless....

You must have one of the really odd ones.....

One you like....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
04-01-2016, 06:17 PM
(04-01-2016 05:11 PM)DerFish Wrote:  

What kinda business you wanna start? Where are you? Wanna invest in a start up with $4000 that should pay you back $500 a month for ever? PM me and we can go over a few options.

I live in NZ. Invest in a startup doing what?

Quote:Gay phone sex?

You joke, but I'm sure I could make a boat load of money if I had my own sex phone line company with the dodgy late night adverts.

me: "yea bro I'm moist as"
me: "I'm like fingering myself hard bro.. wait.. did you want a gal or guy?"
me: "guy? oh.. scrap that last thing than, I meant I'm like totally stroking my 20 inch big black cock brah no lies"

I'd be great.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post