Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-01-2016, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 03:23 PM by Anjele.)
RE: Ranting corner
I think I have a sinus infection - goddamnit! Off to the doctor in a few minutes.

Then I have to drop off my car to be repaired after the lady ran into me a couple weeks ago...I thought I would be nice and wait till after Christmas to take it in for repairs - not knowing that the day after Christmas tornadoes would blow through and screw up a zillion other cars. Undecided I can finally drop mine off today.

Did I mention that I hate having to use a rental car? I do, I really do hate it.

BLAH!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-01-2016, 04:59 PM
I hate Tuesday Mondays! Angry

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
06-01-2016, 08:27 AM
Ugh. Met my assigned supervisor last night. She didn't introduce herself, she just came up to bitch at me for not sending up a patient with an L5 fracture and no telemetry orders to the floor without telemetry...because the (step down) unit (she called it an ICU - those nurses can dream on and lie to themselves all they want, it's not a fucking icu) is used to receiving monitored patients. Common send is lost on this one. I can't fucking stand following rules "just because." Not to mention I didn't even know it was a rule. How the fuck was I supposed to know? And then I got bitched at for wearing my velvet hoodie I've worn nearly every shift since I started working at my hospital and was told it was against dress code and had to put it up.

I don't see this going so well. People that lack common sense and are in positions of authority really chap my ass. Aaaand she's responsible for my evals, thus she has control over any future raises. Dodgy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
06-01-2016, 08:32 AM
(06-01-2016 08:27 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Ugh. Met my assigned supervisor last night. She didn't introduce herself, she just came up to bitch at me for not sending up a patient with an L5 fracture and no telemetry orders to the floor without telemetry...because the (step down) unit (she called it an ICU - those nurses can dream on and lie to themselves all they want, it's not a fucking icu) is used to receiving monitored patients. Common send is lost on this one. I can't fucking stand following rules "just because." Not to mention I didn't even know it was a rule. How the fuck was I supposed to know? And then I got bitched at for wearing my velvet hoodie I've worn nearly every shift since I started working at my hospital and was told it was against dress code and had to put it up.

I don't see this going so well. People that lack common sense and are in positions of authority really chap my ass. Aaaand she's responsible for my evals, thus she has control over any future raises. Dodgy

Doesn't sound good. I was in ICU and spent time in step down. Very different places indeed.

Good luck. Sounds like you'll need it,

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-01-2016, 10:31 AM
(06-01-2016 08:27 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Ugh. Met my assigned supervisor last night. She didn't introduce herself, she just came up to bitch at me for not sending up a patient with an L5 fracture and no telemetry orders to the floor without telemetry...because the (step down) unit (she called it an ICU - those nurses can dream on and lie to themselves all they want, it's not a fucking icu) is used to receiving monitored patients. Common send is lost on this one. I can't fucking stand following rules "just because." Not to mention I didn't even know it was a rule. How the fuck was I supposed to know? And then I got bitched at for wearing my velvet hoodie I've worn nearly every shift since I started working at my hospital and was told it was against dress code and had to put it up.

Covert shenanigans like dosing her coffee with Ex-Lax seem appropriate here. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-01-2016, 04:39 PM
(06-01-2016 10:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Covert shenanigans like dosing her coffee with Ex-Lax seem appropriate here. Drinking Beverage
Omg I read that as Erx lax.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Oh my....every stupid piece of shit show on tv....my mother in law watches!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-01-2016, 03:28 AM
I'm free!! for two days.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-01-2016, 03:56 AM
(07-01-2016 03:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm free!! for two days.
So the world ends in two days, eh?
07-01-2016, 06:55 AM
Effectively.

[Image: oscar.png]