Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-01-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I'm in the break room with a fat mouth breathing (literally) fucker and I'm ready to choke him every time I hear these disgusting noises coming from his face. Which is about ever 5 seconds.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2016, 11:36 AM
So, for my 18,000th post...just found out my job is ending by the end of next month. FML

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-01-2016, 11:40 AM
(07-01-2016 11:36 AM)Anjele Wrote:  So, for my 18,000th post...just found out my job is ending by the end of next month. FML

Boo....

I'm sorry. You have some lead time maybe you'll find something before you time is done. Online resources are way better now than they were just a few years ago. Hope you find something soon.

Hug

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
07-01-2016, 11:50 AM
(07-01-2016 11:36 AM)Anjele Wrote:  So, for my 18,000th post...just found out my job is ending by the end of next month. FML

Angry Hug
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
07-01-2016, 11:56 AM
*Huuug*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
07-01-2016, 01:47 PM

That sucks.

On the plus side, you don't have to deal with them any more?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
07-01-2016, 05:48 PM

Yes! *claps*

You hated that shit, that drove you mental what's the downside of leaving?
You'll get another job that will be fucking awesome and you'll be like "man, I should have listened to Muffs months ago.."

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
07-01-2016, 06:14 PM
(07-01-2016 05:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Yes! *claps*

You'll get another job that will be fucking awesome and you'll be like "man, I should have listened to Muffs months ago.."

Love the positive attitude Muffs...keep it coming. Thumbsup

I have emailed a couple recruiters and submitted my resume to a few jobs I found online. Hopefully I can find something before this runs out - yes, it has been a pain in the ass but I need a check coming in and unemployment sucks.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-01-2016, 07:44 PM
(07-01-2016 06:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 05:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes! *claps*

Love the positive attitude Muffs...keep it coming. Thumbsup

I have emailed a couple recruiters and submitted my resume to a few jobs I found online. Hopefully I can find something before this runs out - yes, it has been a pain in the ass but I need a check coming in and unemployment sucks.

Seriously, the best things to happen to people come from necessity because nothing motivates people to strive for better more than the fear of having to give duel handjobs on the street to pay the rent.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
07-01-2016, 08:23 PM
Hey the temp actually peeked it's head above 40 degrees F, earlier! Smile

Rains all day! Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post