Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-01-2016, 07:44 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-01-2016 08:23 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hey the temp actually peeked it's head above 40 degrees F, earlier! Smile

Rains all day! Weeping

Where and earlier than what? Got a van full to take to the beach This afternoon here in the Dominican Republic, but there is room for one more if you wanna crowd in.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2016, 05:27 PM
(08-01-2016 07:44 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(07-01-2016 08:23 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hey the temp actually peeked it's head above 40 degrees F, earlier! Smile

Rains all day! Weeping

Where and earlier than what? Got a van full to take to the beach This afternoon here in the Dominican Republic, but there is room for one more if you wanna crowd in.

Dude, I'm in! Big Grin
Kansas City, MO. I checked about lunch time & the Weather Channel app on my phone told me it was 41 outside. Smile But when I looked out the window, it was all gloomy, & raining! Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
08-01-2016, 05:58 PM
Discovered a delicious Chinese take out shop that isn't Noodle Canteen (but is like 2 shops down).
Nothing good will come of this I'm sure.

omnomnomnomnom

Get me some egg-flew-nun and sweet n sour pork.
My Chinese food salivation is here!
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-01-2016, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2016 07:40 PM by Imathinker.)
This upperclassmen keeps offering for me to come drink his booze at his house. Let's just say I'm more interested in listening to harry potter audiobooks than getting hammered with him. That's just the kind of (un)cool guy I am. I feel like I've ranted about this before...

Phew-got him to go away. lol

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
08-01-2016, 08:01 PM
(07-01-2016 11:36 AM)Anjele Wrote:  So, for my 18,000th post...just found out my job is ending by the end of next month. FML

You were looking for a job when you found that one , right? What is different now?
08-01-2016, 08:06 PM
My son got his swab stuck in his bassoon and has to play the solos in Firebird and Outdoor Overture tomorrow. Had to sweet-talk the bassoon repair guy, who had just got back from skiing in Maine, into fixing it tonight. It took three fricking machines to untangle the swab.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
08-01-2016, 08:24 PM
(08-01-2016 08:06 PM)julep Wrote:  My son got his swab stuck in his bassoon and has to play the solos in Firebird and Outdoor Overture tomorrow. Had to sweet-talk the bassoon repair guy, who had just got back from skiing in Maine, into fixing it tonight. It took three fricking machines to untangle the swab.

I've stuck my swab in a few things over the decades, but never in one of those!
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
08-01-2016, 08:31 PM
(08-01-2016 08:24 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 08:06 PM)julep Wrote:  My son got his swab stuck in his bassoon and has to play the solos in Firebird and Outdoor Overture tomorrow. Had to sweet-talk the bassoon repair guy, who had just got back from skiing in Maine, into fixing it tonight. It took three fricking machines to untangle the swab.

I've stuck my swab in a few things over the decades, but never in one of those!

Not sure you'd want to be, um, small enough to get your swab stuck in a bassoon joint. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
08-01-2016, 10:53 PM
I hate dealing with or even not deal with internet trolls. There's no win with a bully, you're either beat up or beat down.

Sometimes I hate the net. Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
08-01-2016, 11:08 PM
(08-01-2016 10:53 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I hate dealing with or even not deal with internet trolls. There's no win with a bully, you're either beat up or beat down.

Sometimes I hate the net. Sad

Know the feeling Sad but don't worry about them, not worth your time.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post