Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-01-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-01-2016 11:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 10:53 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I hate dealing with or even not deal with internet trolls. There's no win with a bully, you're either beat up or beat down.

Sometimes I hate the net. Sad

Know the feeling Sad but don't worry about them, not worth your time.

Thanks Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2016, 11:56 PM
What a shitty week.

I'm exhausted.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

09-01-2016, 12:23 AM
(08-01-2016 11:09 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 11:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Know the feeling Sad but don't worry about them, not worth your time.

Thanks Smile

You're Welcome Smile

(08-01-2016 11:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What a shitty week.

I'm exhausted.

Hope it turns around and gets better.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
09-01-2016, 01:19 AM
So it's 8:30pm and it's still as light out as if it was midday.

[Image: oscar.png]
09-01-2016, 06:30 AM
What about a video game store?
Combines my top 2 passions (business and video games), would be relatively cheap to startup just needing normal store stuff, signage, point of sale, shelving, coat of paint etc.. I could rent a very cheap plot in the CBD (I can even get 6months rent free in some cases) and wouldn't need large amounts of space or special licences (compared to say selling food). I know the industry. I would need to hire maybe 1 person if anyone and that 1 person could be my recently out of work flatmate whom I might add has breasts being a female and all. Plus I could sell video game related merchandise, pop-vinyl, t-shirts that sort of stuff.

It's so devilishly simply and fits me so well I really don't know why it never cross my mind before..
Actually I think I did when I was at university but there's a literal fuck ton of video game stores in Wellington so I dismissed the idea. But up here..

Consider

09-01-2016, 07:00 AM
(09-01-2016 06:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  What about a video game store?
Combines my top 2 passions (business and video games), would be relatively cheap to startup just needing normal store stuff, signage, point of sale, shelving, coat of paint etc.. I could rent a very cheap plot in the CBD (I can even get 6months rent free in some cases) and wouldn't need large amounts of space or special licences (compared to say selling food). I know the industry. I would need to hire maybe 1 person if anyone and that 1 person could be my recently out of work flatmate whom I might add has breasts being a female and all. Plus I could sell video game related merchandise, pop-vinyl, t-shirts that sort of stuff.

It's so devilishly simply and fits me so well I really don't know why it never cross my mind before..
Actually I think I did when I was at university but there's a literal fuck ton of video game stores in Wellington so I dismissed the idea. But up here..

Consider

You might also check into a game store franchise. There are some advantages to franchising, financing and loss share being the main two.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
09-01-2016, 07:07 AM
(09-01-2016 07:00 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  

Consider

You might also check into a game store franchise. There are some advantages to franchising, financing and loss share being the main two.

Let's just put it this way, I am not franchise material and have no interest in owning a franchise. (short of maybe a McDonalds or Subway as investment hands-off when I'm already rich as a way to increase passive income).

09-01-2016, 12:18 PM

Don't think gaming consoles and external disks are gonna be around much longer. Now a liquor store as a front to a brothel, well that will never go out of style.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-01-2016, 12:19 PM
2 am
Moms' house

Dog: nudge nudge, scratch, scratch at the door. "Ummm, mom...funny thing...remember that time last night, when you opened the back door and sent me outside? Well, it was cold and I didn't really have to go then so...and you're going to laugh, I didn't go. The problem is now I really need to go now. So..."

Me: grumbling as I slowly walk downstairs behind the dog, running to the door...

I stand by the door, and watch him disappear down the steps.

Then after a couple minutes, he returns, drinks a ton of water, and goes back up stairs while I'm fighting with a bottle Benadryl.

I go upstairs and see the dog patiently waiting. Then places his front paws on the bed and waits for me to lift his butt.

Did I mention he's still on the bed sleeping? Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-01-2016, 02:19 PM

Consider

We used to refer to a store as a spider type business where one sits and waits for their victims to come into the store. I cannot stand to be locked up in the same place all day long. That is basically why I worked in construction. Always out and about. Like a wasp out looking for my victims instead of sitting waiting for them.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post