Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-01-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Side note, we've started selling easter eggs at work.
Easter eggs.
EASTER! EGGS!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
09-01-2016, 04:13 PM
(09-01-2016 04:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Side note, we've started selling easter eggs at work.
Easter eggs.
EASTER! EGGS!
You know what they say:

It's always Easter somewhere. . . wait that's not right.
[+] 6 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
09-01-2016, 04:16 PM
(09-01-2016 04:13 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 04:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Side note, we've started selling easter eggs at work.
Easter eggs.
EASTER! EGGS!
You know what they say:

It's always Easter somewhere. . . wait that's not right.

I was at Walmart today and they had Easter candy out already.
09-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Easter eggs.
EASTER! EGGS!

Easter is early this year.

I say...yes! Bring me the Cadbury mini eggs!!!

Those things are my personal crack.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-01-2016, 05:17 PM
(05-01-2016 04:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  6 days work in a row with 2 days to go. I am not built for this much physical effort.

I'm retired. I get paid for sleeping late. Nanner nanner.
[+] 1 user Likes jabeady's post
09-01-2016, 05:29 PM
(09-01-2016 05:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
Easter eggs.
EASTER! EGGS!

Easter is early this year.

I say...yes! Bring me the Cadbury mini eggs!!!

Those things are my personal crack.

I'm a malted milk eggs addict myself. Drooling

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
09-01-2016, 06:50 PM
Worried, hope I get called for an interview. I hope I wasn't the only one to call for this job.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
09-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Something like this:

[Image: 1up.jpg]

Maybe something with a more normal font. I'll work on it.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Just checked my mail. I love getting TWO bills for the same visit...for which I already paid a $45 copay. I'm paying a balance of $44.69 for what the hospital insurance refused to cover for my ankle xray...performed at the medical center I work for... And another $17.33 to the doctor. The total was $381 for my ankle xray and $289 for "provider services." I was in the office for 20 minutes, with a face time of less than 5 and a diagnosis of left lateral ankle sprain.

Fucking ridiculous. I hate American healthcare.

Oh, and I have been having night sweats, fatigue (Inhad to stop and get a redbull to drive back to Tennessee yesterday afternoon, barely made it awake back to my apartment, and fell asleep for a few hours when I got home around 7 despite all the caffeine), and body aches. I had two lymph nodes under my neck bothering me starting a few weeks ago, and now a hard painful node that I noticed last night at my hairline at the back of my skull. Yay. I'm trying not to freak out and be a hypochondriac. Goddammit. I'm freaking out. I need a physical - meaning I need to establish a primary care doctor in my insurance network so I can afford the visit, instead of getting to go to my doctor I trust and have seen since high school. Last time I had bloodwork done it was for an STD test and cost me hundreds out of pocket. Maybe a CBC won't be as expensive. I'd like to know my white count is normal or just barely elevate and not crazy high. And that I'm just fighting off various illness from the ER and my body just aches from the fevers and radiating back pain from my nursing hobby. And the fatigue is from the being a night shift worker and from fighting off illness. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

Maybe if I pray about it this will all go away...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
11-01-2016, 03:33 PM
(11-01-2016 03:19 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Just checked my mail. I love getting TWO bills for the same visit...for which I already paid a $45 copay. I'm paying a balance of $44.69 for what the hospital insurance refused to cover for my ankle xray...performed at the medical center I work for... And another $17.33 to the doctor. The total was $381 for my ankle xray and $289 for "provider services." I was in the office for 20 minutes, with a face time of less than 5 and a diagnosis of left lateral ankle sprain.

Fucking ridiculous. I hate American healthcare.

Oh, and I have been having night sweats, fatigue (Inhad to stop and get a redbull to drive back to Tennessee yesterday afternoon, barely made it awake back to my apartment, and fell asleep for a few hours when I got home around 7 despite all the caffeine), and body aches. I had two lymph nodes under my neck bothering me starting a few weeks ago, and now a hard painful node that I noticed last night at my hairline at the back of my skull. Yay. I'm trying not to freak out and be a hypochondriac. Goddammit. I'm freaking out. I need a physical - meaning I need to establish a primary care doctor in my insurance network so I can afford the visit, instead of getting to go to my doctor I trust and have seen since high school. Last time I had bloodwork done it was for an STD test and cost me hundreds out of pocket. Maybe a CBC won't be as expensive. I'd like to know my white count is normal or just barely elevate and not crazy high. And that I'm just fighting off various illness from the ER and my body just aches from the fevers and radiating back pain from my nursing hobby. And the fatigue is from the being a night shift worker and from fighting off illness. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

Maybe if I pray about it this will all go away...
Come to Denmark. We can always use lovely nurses and the x-rays are fee. (^_^)

Well as long as we don't talk dentistry. (T_T)

Anywho:

*Hugs*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post