RE: Ranting corner
Hug

Hope you fell better soon Nurse. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
11-01-2016, 04:17 PM
I'm not a fan of living between two houses.

Some stuff here, other stuff there. Buying double stuff...doing twice the laundry and cleaning.

Not to mention,sleeping alone (well, I'm not counting the dog).

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-01-2016, 04:18 PM
(11-01-2016 03:19 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Just checked my mail. I love getting TWO bills for the same visit...for which I already paid a $45 copay. I'm paying a balance of $44.69 for what the hospital insurance refused to cover for my ankle xray...performed at the medical center I work for... And another $17.33 to the doctor. The total was $381 for my ankle xray and $289 for "provider services." I was in the office for 20 minutes, with a face time of less than 5 and a diagnosis of left lateral ankle sprain.

Fucking ridiculous. I hate American healthcare.

Oh, and I have been having night sweats, fatigue (Inhad to stop and get a redbull to drive back to Tennessee yesterday afternoon, barely made it awake back to my apartment, and fell asleep for a few hours when I got home around 7 despite all the caffeine), and body aches. I had two lymph nodes under my neck bothering me starting a few weeks ago, and now a hard painful node that I noticed last night at my hairline at the back of my skull. Yay. I'm trying not to freak out and be a hypochondriac. Goddammit. I'm freaking out. I need a physical - meaning I need to establish a primary care doctor in my insurance network so I can afford the visit, instead of getting to go to my doctor I trust and have seen since high school. Last time I had bloodwork done it was for an STD test and cost me hundreds out of pocket. Maybe a CBC won't be as expensive. I'd like to know my white count is normal or just barely elevate and not crazy high. And that I'm just fighting off various illness from the ER and my body just aches from the fevers and radiating back pain from my nursing hobby. And the fatigue is from the being a night shift worker and from fighting off illness. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

Maybe if I pray about it this will all go away...

Take a month off and fly to a tropical island, like maybe the Dominican Republic. Went to the beach today. I would say that the population of the beach today was 80 per cent gringos. The Dominicans are basically all of African descent so every blonde you see is a visitor. I know a place to stay for less than $200 a month, and I'll drive you around for a reasonable fee on the days you need to go for groceries. etc...
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
11-01-2016, 04:19 PM
(09-01-2016 04:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Side note, we've started selling easter eggs at work.
Easter eggs.
EASTER! EGGS!

Who or what is laying those eggs?
11-01-2016, 04:22 PM
(11-01-2016 04:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm not a fan of living between two houses.

Some stuff here, other stuff there. Buying double stuff...doing twice the laundry and cleaning.

Oh I see how it is. You have two houses but none of them is good enough so you sleep on the street. Damn it Moms you are crazy.
11-01-2016, 04:23 PM
(11-01-2016 04:19 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 04:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Side note, we've started selling easter eggs at work.
Easter eggs.
EASTER! EGGS!

Who or what is laying those eggs?
Easter, naturally what else would lay Easter eggs?
11-01-2016, 05:55 PM
2 hours of reading about retail shelving. Who would have thunk there was actually 2 hours worth of reading material on retail shelving.

[Image: oscar.png]
11-01-2016, 06:23 PM
(11-01-2016 04:22 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(11-01-2016 04:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm not a fan of living between two houses.

Oh I see how it is. You have two houses but none of them is good enough so you sleep on the street. Damn it Moms you are crazy.

My mother in law is recovering and can't care for herself, so we're doing double duty.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

12-01-2016, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2016 01:36 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
My brother messaged me "let me know if you notice mother going to sleep"". Firstly, I'm so sorry you're discontented with the idea of living here, even though you know the alternative is for you to go back with living with dad, and we all know how that turned out (they had a huge fight which allegedly came to some degree of physical violence). Secondly, grow some fucking balls. You ruined your life, and now you're paying the price for it. You will continue to pay the price for it for as long as it's on your record, so own up to it. You're in a prison of your own making.

My brother seems clueless sometimes. I suppose he doesn't do much introspection. Oh and speaking of not having any balls, there was one time I caught him hiding under a blanket in his room after an argument he had with my mother, prior to moving out. Yeah, a grown adult hiding under a blanket. Hilarious.

12-01-2016, 01:50 AM
(12-12-2015 05:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well today I'm finished.

I'm exactly one smart assed comment away from a spanking.

(11-01-2016 03:19 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Just checked my mail. I love getting TWO bills for the same visit...for which I already paid a $45 copay. I'm paying a balance of $44.69 for what the hospital insurance refused to cover for my ankle xray...performed at the medical center I work for... And another $17.33 to the doctor. The total was $381 for my ankle xray and $289 for "provider services." I was in the office for 20 minutes, with a face time of less than 5 and a diagnosis of left lateral ankle sprain.

Fucking ridiculous. I hate American healthcare.

Oh, and I have been having night sweats, fatigue (Inhad to stop and get a redbull to drive back to Tennessee yesterday afternoon, barely made it awake back to my apartment, and fell asleep for a few hours when I got home around 7 despite all the caffeine), and body aches. I had two lymph nodes under my neck bothering me starting a few weeks ago, and now a hard painful node that I noticed last night at my hairline at the back of my skull. Yay. I'm trying not to freak out and be a hypochondriac. Goddammit. I'm freaking out. I need a physical - meaning I need to establish a primary care doctor in my insurance network so I can afford the visit, instead of getting to go to my doctor I trust and have seen since high school. Last time I had bloodwork done it was for an STD test and cost me hundreds out of pocket. Maybe a CBC won't be as expensive. I'd like to know my white count is normal or just barely elevate and not crazy high. And that I'm just fighting off various illness from the ER and my body just aches from the fevers and radiating back pain from my nursing hobby. And the fatigue is from the being a night shift worker and from fighting off illness. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

Maybe if I pray about it this will all go away...

Hug Sad Sorry Nurse

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.