Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
13-11-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Ranting corner
fucking moving house, this sucks balls

too much effort

Ok here's the plan.

Finish packing cloths, take out last of the rubbish, have a quick shower, wait for mover guy, pack TV/PC, move everything over there, come back and give room a good clean, have another quick shower, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

[Image: oscar.png]
13-11-2012, 02:38 PM
(something was) making me forget myself long enough drink in his appearance along with my wine.
Does this make any sense to anyone? Am I missing something or did the writer?

Would it be semi-okay if there was a 'to' before drink (long enough to drink in his appearance etc. Still sounds bad to me)? Blink

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-11-2012, 02:40 PM
(13-11-2012 02:38 PM)Vera Wrote:  (something was) making me forget myself long enough drink in his appearance along with my wine.

Would it be semi-okay if there was a 'to' before drink (long enough to drink in his appearance etc. Still sounds bad to me)? Blink

Makes much more sense than what they wrote Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
13-11-2012, 02:46 PM
(13-11-2012 02:40 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 02:38 PM)Vera Wrote:  (something was) making me forget myself long enough drink in his appearance along with my wine.

Makes much more sense than what they wrote Drinking Beverage
Okay, so it's not just the hour and me being tired.

Damn 'writers' and equally crappy editors! I'll be re-writing, instead of translating for god knows what time No
Thanks.

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
13-11-2012, 02:53 PM
(13-11-2012 02:46 PM)Vera Wrote:  Okay, so it's not just the hour and me being tired.

Damn 'writers' and equally crappy editors! I'll be re-writing, instead of translating for god knows what time No
Thanks.
Tee hee Big Grin Actually, you should just write the damn things - gotta be better paid right?
13-11-2012, 02:56 PM
(13-11-2012 01:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Happy TTA birthday Chas you old coot.

The sincerity of your good wishes brings a tear to my eye. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-11-2012, 03:00 PM
(13-11-2012 02:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 02:46 PM)Vera Wrote:  Okay, so it's not just the hour and me being tired.

Thanks.
Tee hee Big Grin Actually, you should just write the damn things - gotta be better paid right?
Well, that will be prostituting myself. Plus, I can't write this type of bilge. Too stupid for words (at least for any words that I would want to string together).

I do have some stuff, but it's mostly in Portuguese Yes And it's not vampire romance, but fairy-tales and no one reads those anymore, unless it's about Red Riding Hood having a threesome with the Wolf and the Hunter...

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
13-11-2012, 03:12 PM
(13-11-2012 03:00 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 02:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  Tee hee Big Grin Actually, you should just write the damn things - gotta be better paid right?
Well, that will be prostituting myself. Plus, I can't write this type of bilge. Too stupid for words (at least for any words that I would want to string together).

I do have some stuff, but it's mostly in Portuguese Yes And it's not vampire romance, but fairy-tales and no one reads those anymore, unless it's about Red Riding Hood having a threesome with the Wolf and the Hunter...
See, some publishing exec who read this would already be seeing the dollar signs Tongue

Is it your own fairy tales, or folk tales ? I like folk tales... fairy tales... oh dear oh dear... mind -> in gutter Big Grin Sorry...
13-11-2012, 03:25 PM
(13-11-2012 03:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 03:00 PM)Vera Wrote:  Well, that will be prostituting myself. Plus, I can't write this type of bilge. Too stupid for words (at least for any words that I would want to string together).

See, some publishing exec who read this would already be seeing the dollar signs Tongue

Is it your own fairy tales, or folk tales ? I like folk tales... fairy tales... oh dear oh dear... mind -> in gutter Big Grin Sorry...
If fairies are what floats you boat - be my guest (or rather - someone else'sWink)

Yep, the tales are mine - a couple in English from uni and the rest from when I was learning Portuguese. They were a lot of fun to write (oh, and one of them is not a tale, but a dystopian short story.. took me a whole weekend to write, but I wasn't nearly fluent, so I was quite proud with myself Yes )
And I think they recently made a Red Riding Hood flick with a human wolf and I think there was some sex in it... but I may be mistaken, never saw it.