Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-01-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(21-01-2016 12:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck.

They removed the coin star machine from the local supermarket.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Now I'll have to sit and fucking roll my "laundry tips" myself.

Check with your bank first. Ours doesn't take rolled coins anymore. They send them to some offsite coinstar-type machine and credit your account a couple of weeks afterward. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2016, 06:31 PM
(21-01-2016 06:22 PM)julep Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 12:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck.

They removed the coin star machine from the local supermarket.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Now I'll have to sit and fucking roll my "laundry tips" myself.

Check with your bank first. Ours doesn't take rolled coins anymore. They send them to some offsite coinstar-type machine and credit your account a couple of weeks afterward. Sad

My bank (credit union) has a free coin counting machine in the lobby. Immediate cash or deposit.
No fees, no wait.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-01-2016, 06:33 PM
(21-01-2016 06:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 06:22 PM)julep Wrote:  Check with your bank first. Ours doesn't take rolled coins anymore. They send them to some offsite coinstar-type machine and credit your account a couple of weeks afterward. Sad

My bank (credit union) has a free coin counting machine in the lobby. Immediate cash or deposit.
No fees, no wait.

Yeah that. I think coin star charges some ridiculous amount like 10%.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-01-2016, 07:24 PM
(21-01-2016 04:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Really - work's going to call me at 4:30 because some Verizon service has been turned off due to non-payment. I don't make the damn decisions as to who get paid when any more - haven't for months. And why in the fuck am I needed? Who's gonna fix shit when I am out the door? I know damn well the shit's been off all day - why is it an emergency now?

Geez, I hope something else comes through soon.

If they are calling you on your time off about work related matters bill them for your time they wasted. 'consulting fee'.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
21-01-2016, 07:40 PM
(21-01-2016 07:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 04:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Really - work's going to call me at 4:30 because some Verizon service has been turned off due to non-payment. I don't make the damn decisions as to who get paid when any more - haven't for months. And why in the fuck am I needed? Who's gonna fix shit when I am out the door? I know damn well the shit's been off all day - why is it an emergency now?

Geez, I hope something else comes through soon.

If they are calling you on your time off about work related matters bill them for your time they wasted. 'consulting fee'.

Since they can't pay their bills, that's not the greatest plan. I could bill them all I wanted to but I would never collect. Dodgy

They need to figure out if they need me or not. Once I am out of there there will be a lot of phone numbers blocked. For now I need to make sure I can get a decent reference out of them.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-01-2016, 09:55 PM
(21-01-2016 02:04 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 10:43 AM)cjlr Wrote:  On the other hand, objectively those things are less common than they've ever been. It's just the catchiest possible way to open the newscast...

The thing I hate about local news is they all use weird news voices and spend more time telling you what's coming up on future segments than they spend on the segments themselves which, if they aren't violent or sexual, tend to be stupid or obvious.

[Image: MdeyrB9.png]

Gawdamnit - now I have to know why someone thinks PB&J is racist. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-01-2016, 11:26 PM
(21-01-2016 04:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Geez, I hope something else comes through soon.

We're rooting for you Smile Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-01-2016, 01:03 AM
(21-01-2016 07:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 07:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If they are calling you on your time off about work related matters bill them for your time they wasted. 'consulting fee'.

Since they can't pay their bills, that's not the greatest plan. I could bill them all I wanted to but I would never collect. Dodgy

They need to figure out if they need me or not. Once I am out of there there will be a lot of phone numbers blocked. For now I need to make sure I can get a decent reference out of them.

I'll be your reference Anj.

"Yea, that bitch is DOPE yo"

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
22-01-2016, 05:51 AM
Censored
It's too bloody hot to get to sleep. And it was looking like I was going to start getting that back in order too!

I need a fridge to crawl into...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Having a BBQ with my flatmates tonight. I said I would bring potato salad because I feel like I'm the kind of person that brings the potato salad to these sorts of things. You know how you have the certain people that always bring certain things, like some bring lots of yuck green salad thing, one person brings some sort of exotic shit that nobody eats, others bring deserts, one person always cheaps out and just brings a store brought packet of biscuits and one person always brings the potato salad. I feel like I'm the potato salad bringing kinda guy.
This was all before I realized I'd never made potato salad in my life of course. Damn, why couldn't I be the cop-out bring a packet of biscuits kinda guy.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post